<January 14, 2001>
- A very happy sloth. Nine colors of Tria marker, plus brushpen for the outlines.
- For commercial art class. You pick a wildlife picture, do six different pictures- different types. Lucky for me, that includes one stylized drawing. :) -fun- I was the one who have drawed this. INCREDIBLE!! Today, I have maxed out my five uploads for the first time ever.. and.. I Finally Broke 40!! YAY!! :) gee and i didn't even notice.
- He's a gairbo, techno guys from the mountains. cool. :) © me
- I like this guy. Although I did imagine a different color scheme when I first drew him. © me
- L 2 R, Jimbooty Plundaloot, Eddy, and Gordon Chezini III. This is all from a poster I did for commercial art class for a contest at Hill aerospace museum titled "Lost in Space" in which I one third place prize! :) Why do I hate color pencils? because nomatter how long I work on it, it could always look better. :( the color adjust in the scan helps a lot though. those three © me
- Foxy lady, and an orc accompanist. The only one with a truly regretable scanning color loss. For this poster I just put together a whole bunch of mad scribbles into one bar scene. *fun* those two © me
- A happy little skunk says Hi to his friends. Art ©2001 By Donald L. Brown (Oldrabbit)
- The day has come..I am finally 19 and of legal drinking age..well here in Saskatchewan anyways. So I drew Psycrowe and Ryley doing the beerdance (credit goes to Clio for 'Beerdance' since that's where I first heard of it => )..lookit those two drunken ninnies ^^' .