<January 13, 2001>
- it's Robert the shrimpy, neurotic Chupacabras...he's here because amy told me to make him.
- "Merlanda" - I actually did an OK background for once ... Pat me on the back! ... Now it's up for dibs on FurBid because I'm a sell-out who needs money and is too lazy to get a real job ...
- This is a detail from a print I hope to have ready for Further Confusion 2001. It's a wolf summoner and a magical being of his. Neither of them appear too happy...
- Only Ferris. Again. Zoop.
- HI all! Here I am buying a dragon. Wow their expensive, perhaps I should look elsewhere. But then this is a black and white pic, No telling what color that one is. And for the record, normally I wear cloths but the washing machine broke down. I blame Yola. Odd thing is no one seems to care. And for all ya doing a search: Otter, Pickalock, Dragon.
- A maned wolf at Georgia Tech in front of the student center, al beit drawn with considerable artistic license as the hill in front does not exist [please also note that the bowl that contains the Campanile is not on level ground, so the perspective on the left looks a bit funky]. 11x14 colored pencil.
- Concept sketch, done after considering something at work,.. why does everything have eyes on the top of its head Nevermind that it'd smack itself in the chest with the eye while eating... fixed that problem with his build. Nice little insect eater. I kinda like him, just gotta think of a name. :)
- "Kitten Fetus" - I'm not sure why she's called that, but here's a portrait of Brionna Campbell's alter ego, © by her. Brush pen on paper, colored in Painter Classic. (6 Sep 2000)
- Look, I drew another picture of Ampersand. He's not snobby or anything, he just likes to stand around and stare at his knuckles, sometimes. He's © me.
- If we seem confused, it's only because we are. I know, it's sorta Jez-esque. But it popped into my head a couple weeks ago, and I had to draw it. It turned out crummy. Then I got the bristol board that Brenda sent me, and I'm like "hey, let's give it another go!" so I traced it, colored it, and there it is. Hey, it's my first bristol board, gimme a break! Twap and Xe are. © me.
- It occurs to me that there are very few things in life that have only one meaning. If anybody knows what this picture means, let me know, because I'm kinda curious, myself.