<September 16, 1997>
- Hmmm... A nice pic of a skunkette playing chess with a white fox. I liked this pic a lot, especially because of the landscape you can see out there. It reminds me of when I was living in Montevideo, and that's why I named it that way. This pic gave me the idea of doing a series named "Montevideo", featuring naked (and non-erotic) urban furries. It sounds nice, no? Let's see if I draw more of that series. :)
- Lingold and I agreed to exchange pictures and this is my impression of my friend's likeness. Lindgold is ©; 1997 Grant Preston.
- Seeing as we are allowed one photo of ourselves, I wanted to find just the right one to upload. Recent events have given me the perfect picture. I'd like you to meet my favourite big kitty.
- Mrrrrr....vixen in my favorite kinda pose! :) One of my few colored pencil ones, came out a little bit dark I think, but am happy with it all 'n all!
- Have a cup of joyful soyful sanity in a sea of never-prescient effervescent pleasance. What is that blue-green membrane floating in your coffee?
- Inari the fox divinity from Furrymuck holding some rice stalks and a staff. Inari copyright his player.
- Wow! I actually got this done, scanned, and uploaded ON TIME!!! I think... Well, once upon a time, I went to BigBlueFox's birthday party. Hey, anyone who likes pizza THAT much is a friend of mine! I hope. BBF © Karsten Aucher.
- Once again, Arved, you've done a wonderful job of rendering my little procyon pals! Sorry that they ate your entire supply, but rest assured, they have no intention of stopping there... now, they're coming after me! :)
- Its the Animaniacs!! :) Gotta love 'em! Those purple letters (from top to bottom) mean "Animaniacs" in Japanese (I think :)
- What am I possibly doing? What could I be writing? Well, I'll give you a *whittle* hint.... I'm writing what I want for my 15th birthday!!! :):)
- I was experimenting with kitty faces while watching Smokey (my RL cat), and I got this. You can almost feel the hatred, the sadness, the happiness! It's so expressive! It's so- Err... Nevermind.