<January 24, 2003>
- Little nothing special.
- i really like this one.
- i have a tablet now. so i'm trying it out. first random doodle, a sabertoothed kittykat.
- i dislike compression. but take a look anyway. oh look, your worst nightmare.
- second thingy, more complete. funky style.
- My friend Danielle sits near me in the office, and we're always screwing with each other. She's as big a Care Bear freak as I'm a TransFan, and we're constantly making fun of each other's shows. So this was done for her.
- Another random image that came into my tiny little head. A wolf guy holding a glock looking at a fallen ice cream cone. Is it his? I dunno.
- A little diddy to let people know that Team-V will return once everything gets all settled again and get soem new webspace, and to show that the gals are doing fine.
- Another piece from my printmaking class - this one an etching. We were supposed to do a visual response to another artist's work, so I created a mythological counterpart to one of Hokusai's birds. Intaglio is fun.
- Timber, my somewhat insane wuff from the Vagrant RPG (http://www.starfirearts.com/vagrant/) as shown wandering through a wee dust storm. No, he's not singing. Really.
- Last semester I took a printmaking course - this was one of the results. Based on the famous fossil of the Archaeopteryx, this is my vision of a wyvern fossil if it had ever been found on this world. Lino print, 3-colour reduction on Okawara paper.