<January 23, 2003>
- From the latest Issue of Huzzah, #48. At the feast, Asheru wanted to sit with her friends, all of them so she asked Old Uncle, to sit at the same spread as the humans. The Old uncle was suspicious. and the mood was less than warm despite Asheru p-laying hostess. Pencil on paper. Scott A. H. Ruggels. 1 / 2000
- ..however after a bottle of Imperial Spirits (that the scholar gave to the Alphas as an impromptu gift) was opened and passed around, the mood lightened, and some of the social barriers were lowered. Old Uncle and the Armsmen had quite a lot to talk about. Pencil on Paper. Scott A. H. Ruggels 1 / 2003
- Having rested and resupplied to some extent, the Humans expressed their gratitude for the Alphas' hospitality. In their tent they discussed the trip, and the Alphas discussed their neighbors and how they should conduct themselves. They suggested that Asheru could help in negotiation. Pencil on Paper, Scott A. H. Ruggels. 1 / 2003
- A pic done of me and my Ex. It's still cute I think.
- pencil - 2001
- Just some pratice on drawing character's expression. This is Bernald Fox.