<July 7, 2004>
- A comission pic (© David Pckett) that literally took months to make due to, ah, communications issues (longlonglong story, that). Digi-inked in Open Canvas, touched up in Photoshop. Husband's supposed to be a tiger, hence the hybrid kiddy cubs.
- For Blairhound of DeviantArt. Some weeks ago, i asked her if she'd like to do an art trade.... I dunno if we ever actually agreed to do one, but i was recently inspired to draw her, n spent my last few lunches at work drawing this for her. So, if she happens to draw something back for me, we'll call it a trade.. Otherwise, it's gift art for her.
- Second half of Billy's comission, Matinee Pryce clothed with dramatic lighting! The character is © Billy. Extremely happy to have figured out how to do such lighting things in Photoshop.
- Umum, pic of Hi*C I did for Dana. Trias and Photoshop.
- Ginger head! Yeah she changed a bit. For the better, I think.
- I've kinda been inspired to start uploading publicly again. Most of this stuff is pretty old. Here goes.
- Finished image of previous upload. 9"x12" ink and gouache on bristol. Will be for sale at the AnthroCon '04 art show.
- At last, the hooded donkey had arrived, his goldfish at the ready. Nothing could stand in his way now! (Acrylic on clayboard, 11 x 14. Fun with rocks!)