<October 30, 2003>
- You know what I love about lizards? You can color them in a million different ways, and they're still recognizable as lizards (I believe Ursula said something similar about frogs...) Just a simple design that I was playing around with colors and designs that kinda got out of hand... and wonderful me, I saved the photoshop layers file so I can make even more! (If you've got an idea for a cool color combo, let me know!)
- HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL FROM HENKE AND I!! :D (So what I'm a day early...;) )
- Her hat looks dumb. This time Calyce as the younger sister. Anyway, no stealing designs, etc, yah yah yah and boogers. Not everything can be shiny.
- I've been meaning to post this pic for a while (try a year!), but was hoping to first post a pic of Wyatt sans clown costume before I posted this. Now, being Halloween and all, I decided what the heck and posted it. Please disreguard the crappy colors. Done while watching a circus in RL.
- I can't angst. I can't whine. The only thing about me is how I screw Ricochet up all the time. This pic's pretty old, by the way, and the reason I didn't post it before was, um...'cause I'm an idiot.
- establishing shots mean never feeling guilty for black background page. In theory.
- I had a migrane yesterday, and managed to get this out despite it.. and was then informed that my hosts had no internet access anyway, so the forces of evil truly did win ;P Comic is coming later tonight.
- eventually will color this one
- these guys were on the discovery channel, so made one into a dragon.
- it's a goat, and it's evil, this was a doodle at work before I got put on a team that I can't doodle anymore.
- something done at the laundry mat
- My contribution to the halloween spirit.
- Some quick life doodles of my Bichon Frise/Cocker Spaniel mix, Jesse. I swear, she DOES have eyes, she just likes to not face me when im drawing her. Awww puppy *hugs Jesse*
- For creatures of the night, it is just another evening.
- Mm, Gregorian Chant.
<October 30, 2003>