<October 29, 2003>
- For Tizzrah in the forums, in exchange for 2 Blank New Sketchbooks and 3 New Microns! ::hugs stuff::
- A goofy doodle inspired from Dia de los Muertos, November 1st and 2nd. WeeEE!
- Some may remember the Emejre project my boyfriend and I were working on for a while. Well, we're still sort of at it, except we've dropped the idea of doing it as a comic and he's writing it as a novel, instead. This was the first of three drawings I did today on a bit of a sketching spree, Hannibal the knight. His looks are raccoon based, but his ears are lengthened like an elf's a bit and his face a bit more mannish. Some Emejre are just more humanish than others. www.sylversword.com/pathofthejust
- Haze Toshiro, the bull general of the Red Dragon caste of Emejre. He's about ten feet tall if I recall correctly, and I really tried to emphasize his hands in this sketch...I wanted to give the impression that he could take a human head in each one and just squish 'em like bugs. :P Although he's brutish looking, however, he's actually a very intelligent fellow.
- Telara Ansara, the five foot tall squirrel healer from the Hope Street Shelter. But despite her size, she doesn't take crud from anyone. :)
- American Pit Bull Terrier. It doesn't look -quite- like a standard APBT, but oh well. A 5 color carboard print. Rediculously time consuming and hard to register. But i'm happy with the results. YAY!
- An attempt at a were-style anthro, and computer inking. Photoshop over pencil sketch.
- good ol' C. belli.
- Vectorized notebook doodle. Make up your own story.
- Pretty little vixen she is not.
- There's a little stegosaur in all of us.
- "Please be a genie." Watercolor, ink, prismacolor
- Birthday commission - Revar the vampire bat looking noir and dreamy. Original character created by Watts Martin, borrowed by the person who plays her on Furrymuck, for whose birthday this was made. Confused yet? Heavy use of transparency.
- An oekaki of a blue cat. Someone commented that it reminded him of quarks and atoms, and called him a quark kitty. I liked that. I really, really love bright colors.
- It's art trade with AlphaLeo. I drew him to be vampire and drew me to be his servant ^^;
- Shampoo from Ranma 1/2 drawn as a feline, and with Ranma's hairstyle.
- A quick doodle I completed for Halloween. I ran out of time to do anything any good, but that's ok. As a famous Mr. Elfman said; "Every day is Halloween in Oingo Boingo Land!". Halloween is my life, and it doesn't stop after October :) (Example. I actually drew 'Reapers Eve' in July. Oopsie!)
- HAPPY HALLOWEEN from everyone's favorite grouchy lockjaw. o_0 methinks you better give him candy...
- Yet another graphic done for that one website. Yeah. He doesn't look much like a cougar, but apparently, that's okay. Go Cougars!
- Anuana, I finished my half of our art trade! Finally! Sorry it took so darn long. Markers and Colored pencils.
- This was, without a doubt, the weirdest commission I've ever gotten. Ph33r the Flahippo, or Flippo, if you will: Part Flamingo, Part Hippo. The product of the runaway imagination of two 9 year old girls, and a few hours of my time getting it all down on paper. Scary.
- A sketchbook picture from this past ConiFur. David Hopkin's character Drip runs into Simone. Their exchange won't make any sense unless you're familiar with both his work and mine, but since this picture actually turned out decent, I figured I'd upload it anyways.
<October 29, 2003>