<March 7, 2003>
- Spades as a goofy run-of-the-mill angsty gawth thing. i drew this after i first got my markers.
- Give me er wallet.
- Commission for Xaxoqual, a mourning dove, pictured here cuddling his ringtail mate, Loiosh. Done in colored pencils and ink. (I was told my colors look sorta washed-out, so I tried coloring much darker this time.)
- This is to be the cover of issue 3 of Kitty Omega, assuming I can get the money to publish it.
- The cover of Kitty Omega #1. I hope I can afford to publish it soon. Kitty Omega © me.
- I love amblypygids! Marker doodle based on my pet, who's always so happy when he gets a cricket. Maybe this should be "unusual invertebrate week" on Yerf?
- Three armed rat guy from my sketchbook. I'm pretty happy with the inking, but... I can't believe I bothered to mask off the entire thing and all I did was airbrush the background fluorescent red! I think all that hair metal is making my brain rot.
- I normally don't follow trends because I'm too slow, but this one I couldn't resist: Jhen holds up a startled-looking realistic octopine while a horribly chibified version of her fishes off the rock. I really need to learn how to draw decent waves and seascapes.
- Gift art of LionKing CMSL for his player.
- Commission for Master Zen-Dao Meow. Rashti is Copyright her player.
- Commission of a winged fox character, Snarf, for his player.
- Yep, its Judy again. I was prcaticing with colored pencils. I still need more practice. It came out darker than I wanted, but it still works. Character © Cindy M. Ramey
- A new sketch of Judy Jaguar. It's about time to bring these old characters back. character © Cindy M. Ramey
- Group shot of the Extinctioners, done in loose linework for purposes of computer coloring. May use this for a poster or t-shirt for AC. Extinctioners copyright Shawntae Hwoard.
- Did human beings sprout on this earth to implode on themselves? Why? Why war? Do we really need to?
<March 7, 2003>