<March 6, 2003>
- For everyone's favorite Spunky. Stay strong, dog. We love you!
- An angsty, depressing drawing I did a few years ago that I still like. I'm very proud of the perspective. Typical teen angst, but I was a teen then and hey... sometimes you just have to get it out with a cliche drawing. So there.
- This is an unfinished commission of Ard (aka Ardennais), whom I lost touch with, so it may never be completed...It still needs a background. Done in ink, with an "old photo" filter applied.
- My new logo my website. Inspired by www.skullfactory.com
- Childhood favorite and Utah state dinosaur, Allosaurus Fragilis.
- A commission of a great blue heron. Charcoal, watercolors, acrylics. ©Allison Reed/javachickn 2003.
- An orca mommy playing with orca children in a wading pool. Painted in acrylic.
- More dead-cat art for Mr. Park, my Japanese/English/Sci-Fi/TA-ee/CreativeWriting (CW this semester) teacher. I couldn't help but draw one of the taxidermied pheasants on the bookshelf... it was smiling at me. o_o; Tough Pheasant.
- "Forest Flight" -Shade and Solis fleeing through the woods from some unseen enemies.
- "Shadow Seeker" -Shadow scouring the ruined city from atop a wall.
- "Snarly Mask"- Shade, stylized, with a different color scheme. Experimenting with line-less drawing and complimentary colors. The lack of a tail is intentional, I tried it, and liked it better without. She's not really supposed to look like she's wearing a mask, I just thought the face kind of looked like one. I have a habit of naming pictures the first thing that pops into my head. :p
- Mountain lion vulture gryphon thing.
- So I showed Andrea Koupal's horsehoe crab to a friend of mine to cheer her up, and said friend squealed, "EEE, now I want to see a nautilus!!" So... I drew a nautilus.
- Snakes with fur, #2! Basi's preeeety.
<March 6, 2003>