<February 28, 2003>
- Of course I had to do it. Cartoony Maggock meets... slightly less cartoony Maggock. Hmm, I think they both still look cartoony though. Maybe it's the black outlines.
- a small woodburned box; the image is based on Kim Kosamp (NeoGeen)'s 'qrow' creatures. this is acrylic and coloured pencil.
- a sort of mock 'plate' i did. if anyone can figure out what inspired this one, well, you are special. regardless of a few errors, this still stands to be one of my favourite pieces.
- little bitty drawing of Scruffy because we all like cartoons!
- for my friend Tannenbaugh the green angel roo! he seems to have come down with a case of rubbery arms. oh well! it was more a practice in stylization and colour schemes than anatomy anyhow...
- based on a guy I saw at an atlantic city surf game. It was the 4th of July, so he decided to be patriotic and have american flags sticking out of his bandana like antenie. I was quite amused watching him.
- Generic dragon head. dat's it... yeeah
- Just a pretty arabian mare wading through a shallow pond on a breezy day. Done in pencil on linen-textured paper.
- Another pretty arabian, this one pacing. Done in pencil on parchment.
- This is my half of an art trade with Tiger's Kitten, whose very unique char is (obviously) an anthro tiger/dolphin/dragon. Needs a background, but I stink at backgrounds (if you haven't already noticed), and I don't like how stiff the pose came out, but I do like the colors. Done in markers and ink and shaded with colored pencils.
- Herne, the antlered celtic deity, holding his enchanted staff, surrounded by his wolves, with his dragon on his shoulder, his hunting horn and lyre hung by his side and snow-covered Stonehenge in the background. Done in pencil.
- Hoarfrost, a unicorn character from a book I've been planning to write. (I apologize for the line across the middle; I had to scan it in two parts, and it didn't smooth well.) Done in pencil on textured paper.
- Jeremiah. I didn't like the coloring I did for this, so I went back to the pencil.
- Here's a little comic strip that I did for the newspaper I work with. The name of the comic is called "Ditto". The purpose of the comic is to show the goofy situations of college life. characters are © Cindy M. Ramey
- A wolf character that is in one my stories. He may be an angel, an alien, or just a freak of nature. Nobody knows. I REALLY had a lot of trouble with the wings, but thanks to the folks at the critique forum, he has pretty wings. Character © Cindy M. Ramey
- The two title characters of Vinci & Arty, presumably after a long day of consuming Krispy Kreme donuts and shinee objects. Man, I feel so nervous posting here, but.. gotta keep practicing and trying new stuff!
- For Amarafox, who hates the hobbitses who steal her markers. Or something... Color pencil & microns on sketchbook paper.
- Oh, won't somebody *please* think of the cartoons?! ;P
- A trade I did with Lyosha. ^__^
- Some guy I passed by. :)
- "Light Showers" A hasty drawing done for the Houston Sheltie Club raffle. I hate only hav eing one night to pull things off. No reference, colored pencils on Canson.
<February 28, 2003>