<May 14, 2002>
- Oil painting done for school. This is a scan of a photo of a painting lol so it's kind of crappy but I really like the actual thing. Don't mind my little name tag, it's out in the hallway at school. Kitty cat on a chair. With a rock. And some shadows.^^
- Ghouly critter from some rp last week. He belongs to the guy who was @emiting the critter. Just a bored photoshop doodle, but at least I found my wacom stylus. Hope undead dog-guys are furry enough.
- The third installment of a comic I've been doing for an indy school paper.. my first attempt at a comic, so take it easy on me. ;) And yeah, I know Kevin and Kell has done the sheep in wolf's clothing thing, but I swear I've drawn these diabolical sheep before he did. =P
- Meet Jesaia, digital alter-ego of a very talented 'net friend! I love how big her hands came out. I have a thing for big hands, but especially on guys... if you know what I mean ;) [Jesaia © 1998 by Jesaia] -- [Apr. 1998]
- Jinkies! Whoops... wrong cartoon :) [Jesaia © 1998 by Jesaia] -- [Apr. 1998]
- My first rendition of Killer Kabob, pugnacious porcupine of prickly panache! (Boy, that was pushin' it...) [Killer Kabob © 1998 by Bob Moussavi] -- [Apr. 1998]
- I LOVE to wrestle, and Byron used to be my perfect partner... Big, strong, yet playful and almost able to handle me... I miss him :< [Spunky & Byron © 1999 by Jen Seng] -- [Aug. 2000]
- Dr. D... really pissed off. He actually came out more enraged than I had intended, but I'm frankly quite pleased about that :) [Dr.Dizaster © 1998 by Dr.Dizaster] -- [Feb. 1999]
- This is for a friend of mine who God used to cheer me up. Eric rules.