<May 13, 2002>
- Forget Basalt, folks. SUNSCREEN is all the rage! Get some today! Who cares if it's useless on your fur? Everybody's doin' it!
- Ah! Scary 41st upload! ... fear. Well, I don't know what this is, really. Some kind of furry Elephant-like thing. I think his name is.. LF. Ell-Eff. *shrug* He looks sad- mebbe because no one gave him any sunscreen. Or.. he has a toothache. Tsk. Sketched in blue col-erase pencil then inked with microns. I really should learn how to draw wings.
- Just a couple diff. styles and expressions I was diddling around with on Byron's alter-ego. How I used to love drawing him... [Byron the tiger © 1999 by Jen Seng] -- [Aug. 2000]
- Inspired by my RPI buddies, whom I lovingly referred to as the "Nugent Toolkit" (RPI slaves, you know where the name comes from)! [all characters © 1999 by Jen Seng] -- [Aug. 1999]
- This wild artsy hairball is a gift I did for my pal, Wolfie! I figure hours of intense artwork everyday can make anyone a little hairy ;) [Werewolfie © 1999 by Jen Seng] -- [Jan. 1999]
- I love to anthro my friends, and this time my pal Zippy fell victim ;) He suggested I try making him into a Lynx, so here he is! [Zippy the Lynx © 1999 by Jen Seng] -- [Aug. 1999]
- Rigel. With bow. Without shirt. I liked this pic on my monitor, but the downstairs computer's monitor makes it look like poo. </ramble> :-P