<October 20, 2001>
- "The Glorified Dog"
- Lil' doodle demonstrating why it is logistically impossible for egotistical, self-important people to create. All that plops down is crap.
- After a hard day's work there's nothing better than ppl talking behind your back.
- Beginning of the Steven G series. It's a result of a personal grudge. Murphy relives his past again.
- I think Murphy talks too much, but that's one of his characteristics. You should see him talk about politics.
- I would say that 90% of my comics is based on real life. My friend actually told me the same thing as Verne told Murphy.
- Murphy's retaliation just because he's a scorpio. I, uh I mean Murphy doesn't hold grudges, he gets even right away.
- This Halloween, Deadweasel's going trick-or-treating as a mad scientist, complete with homemade monster in tow.
- It's a cat and... a bird. Yup. Can you believe I inked this one all by hand? I can't. I colored it by hand too then tossed it out in favor of this digital version. And just to insure that nobody will want to look at it, yes, it was inspired by anime kitty girls.
- It appears this guy's lighter isn't working [remember kids, smoking is cool ;)]. I liked how Jennifer Rodriguez used just gray markers on some of her more recent pictures. This was done in a similar vain as it is not too colorful. 11x14 marker
- One of my furry avatars
- THIS is cubism! :)
- Feline at the end of his tether
- Two vulpines on the beach
- Well, Renard don't like to dress up like a medieval-age princess... but has no objection dressing/acting like one of them truck-stop-dinners' waitresses n.n © David Fernandez, pic © to me
- mmmmm...mah, commish, Akira © Eric Winchester, pic © to me.... don't know about the scarred-cat dude... i just been watching a lot of Grappler Baki =P
- Not all cheetahs are created equal... :P
- Quick sketch of one of the pups poincing at something in the snow... There's enough to tease... but not enough to actually start running... everyone awaits the thick, quiet blanket of November...
- A quick doodle of a wolf running through the snow.
- Super-quick ink drawing of the wuffy and foxie. (has anybody noticed me becoming steadily sappier and sappier? *sigh* This is what being in love does to you, kids.) image © me.
- Kat pic #2. Miao. (P.S., I've got some art for sale. http://furrybid.transform.to/cgi-bin/auction.pl?alluser&Twapska )
- We're just a couple of sappy little lovecats (If you'll forgive the musical reference).The kitten appears to have grown a bit, but she still needs help washing behind her ears. ;) kitties © um, me.
<October 20, 2001>