<August 1, 2001>
- "Breaking the Ice," 20" x 30" Oil on masonite. This is a bookcover I was commissioned to do, for a compilation novel due out in January, called "Breaking the Ice. Stories from New Tibet." For more info on this project go to http://www.sofawolf.com . Its the main character from "A Prison of Clouds." Featured in the book. I wish I could tell more, but I might give away to much. *Grin*
- "Reah Kitty," 3" x 4" Marker on Card stock. This was a charming young friends con-badge for AC. Watch out for that flip-flop, she is dangerous with it, and just me it stings (I know from experience).......
- Here's a black and white illustration of my character Orsa. He's a spiritual dragon and influences Zaush with his guidance and powers.
- It's like The Grasshopper and the Ant, only with a painted grasshopper and a few fire ants. My attempt at Cara's neato scribbly inking style.
- As has been pointed out, there are a lot of cockatiels beaking their ways up werefolks' backs. Yes, those are stubby werewolf legs there. This is a con sketch where I remembered the wings too late.
- This is the art-print for the Yukon Quest International Sled Dog Race for 2002. The YQ is over 1,000 miles, and this year is from Fairbanks, AK to Whitehorse, Yukon (it reverses direction every year); over the toughest terrain of any sled-dog race in the world. Prints (24"x18" lithos, on laid coverstock, $30+shipping) are available on my newly revamped web-site: http://timothy.artistnation.com , and they're also available on the Yukon Quest site: http://shopyukonquest.com . The original is 48"x30", Oil on Canvas.