<July 31, 2001>
- My half of an art trade with Rocco Higgins and his character, Rocco . . . who insists that if Dell is part doberman then he'd do something about that tail and offers a quick, effective solution. Too bad Dell doesn't like sharp objects.
- A request from a couple of weeks back for a rottweiler 'taur, which I thought was different and actually pretty neat concept. Plus I never really did 'taurs before, so why not?
- New bug! New bug! (new species, leastwise) This is the beetle I've been playing with all summer. Ain't he cute? (hopefully this is yerf-kosher. Ignore the aedeagi.)
- As is evidenced by the little piece of "art" over there, Maui's gone through pretty much a complete design overhaul. I've been knocking the idea of making her more marten-like around in my head for some time now, and at this point in time it seemed appropriate. I like her design better this way. I got -really- tired of all that blue. Oh, yes, and her left arm's about half as long as it should be. Silly me.
- Badge for the lovely Diadexxus. Awesome meeting you and Smash. Wished we could've hung out more.
- Badge for my friend Eric. Was a pleasure getting to meet you.
- One of the few pieces I had experimented with black paint pens. Met up with most of the folks I needed to throughout the weekend. LeDiva found me during the Masq (looked for ya afterward). Unforunately, couldn't find Reto (Abakan). If you see this, please email me.
- Half of the surprise from Dia for Smash.
- (reuploading) Well, I survived the weekend and slept it off. I have to say "StairCon" fits. The elevators and a screwed up room reservation couldn't spoil the con for me. Hope everyone had fun, and if I doodled in anyone's sketch book, PLEASE email me. Thanks! Image from the lovely Erin Middendorf's book. Have fun with Scotty!
- Hello from CA! (My wonnerful Scottylove is letting me use his scanner as I stay with him for this week, and so finally I can upload something!) This is a commission for Rene Goodrich of her pegasus character, Ivie. It was supposed to look like flowers were growing in her tracks, but.. kinda lost that effect. Oh well. Ivie's © Rene Goodrich.
<July 31, 2001>