<October 6, 1999>
- Forget what the textbooks say, the 80's were the real golden age of comics. Here's a sketch of Lord Grey as another spacefaring swashbuckler, Starslayer. Starslayer ©Mike Grell, Lord Grey ©Richard Bartrop
- John Grey revised, and this time with his family in tow. Standing with him is his were-sealion father, Zachary Grey, and his mother, a roan I haven't found a first name for yet. And I swear I'm going to commit hari-kari before I twiddle with her eyes any further. Nnnh.
- *ahem*...old pic, dated early this summer, made for EG, and her arms are not glued down...will miracles never cease? :P EG © herself
- this ones kinda old..I used Prismas on it. I think i did a pretty good job on coloring it, I have yet to best it.. Fay © Me. (and yes i know the name is diff. than the other one..this is the correct spelling, my bad :P)
- "I've seen them punch straight through brick walls. I've seen men empty entire clips at them and hit nothing but air. I won't lie to you, every man or woman who has ever faced an agent has died."
- I didn't really get to spend much time at ConiFur 99, only got to be there from Saturday Morning till Sunday afternoon. A few interesting things happened, though- Pepe Val Pew (Dave Hopkins) was gracious enough to let me stay at his home, and in what is apparently turning out to be a tradition, the pets that furs own go out of their way to make my life interesting. <:)
- A tribute to a good friend.
- By popular demand...800x600 Malati wallpaper. Fireflies come as a bonus ^_^ enjoy!