<September 17, 1999>
- Kind of an old pic of my FF girls, the good guys anyway! It's not bad! Thought I would put it up!:D
- Don't you ever feel like you bug and bug and BUG AND BUGGGG some people? I do;) Sly the Mag © Tracy Butler;)
- LOOK! Its a quick sketch of my mutt puppy dog Rina! Ain't she perfect?!:D
- This turned out much better than I thought it would. It's the first Image of Jenna I have rendered since I cleaned out my directory a few months back. Done in Prismacolor and Touched up in Photoshop. © 1999 John Brighenti, Comments Welcome
- LT Elizabeth Vanessa Dehner, Psych officer on the USS Felix, done for "The Furry Conflict", the neat Star Trek vs. Star Wars thing. Check out the website at http://www.sleepco.com/furcon. They've got themselves a new artist now, so this is probably the last of the stuff you'll see from me about this in a while. SW and ST copyright of their respective companies, Dehner is (C) Julius Harper, and image is (C) me, blah blah...
- A development sketch I did on the way home. Love them bumpy cars! Hector, a commission in the works.
- A very sweet and wonderful person mentioned to me that this one should be coloured. You know? She was absolutely right. She did a beautiful job of coloring it herself... it was so sweet! But you know... my drawing underneath her coloring was all scratchy and yucky so I did a pass of cleanup on it, and threw some colors onto it... I've got to see if there's a way to have _both_ of our colorings up here 'cause she did such a cool job! :)
- Just trying something mundane. A tiger taking off a jacket.
- *grin* This is a panel for a game I'm working on ... and it's been awhile since I've drawn a Shivae.
- I owe Candy a picture...but I drew a different picture of Sly getting clubbed by Candy (she threatened to do it)...which is actually much more likely to happen than me getting around to actually color the picture I did for her. I could have colored it instead of drawing this, but that would make too much sense =) All the rest of you who I owe artwork to may also beat on me or send death threats. Fear is the best motivation ^_~ sorry Candy, I had to migit-ize you to match Sly's not-quite-astounding stature.
- Everyone keeps asking if Joey has a boyfriend. Yes she does. This is Bradley, the wacky coon. For some reason Joey seems to like him. Go figure. © me and all my Photoshop filters ;P