<September 18, 1999>
- The Rush Limbaugh of the funny papers gets roasted!
- Ok I know the rules about no fan art but I just want to let everyone know this is NOT fan art. I was sitting at work today saying HEY I wanna see what Mushu would look like as a dragon so I drew a dragon with Mushu like characteristics. I'm VERY proud of this pic, ppl say its eerie the resemblance I mean. Anyway, I hope you love this unfinished pic as much as me!:D
- A small group pic. Poor Reesher, he's gotta let the whole Granny dying thing go!
- This is my FIRST sketch EVER of Reesher! Aren't you lucky to see it;)
- When I was younger, I was entranced by such things as Star Trek and Dougal Dixon books, and sought to create aliens as nifty as theirs. This is one of the few results that I don't actively want to destroy all evidence of. Naturally eyeless, the blind walker finds its way about its desert home purely by echolocation, broad hind paws giving it sure footing as it sprints across the dunes.
- I...*DREW* this??? Yes! I did! And i'm proud of it! Here is a picture I did fer Adelle Crowe, who is so incredibly nice to me, of her character Adelle Daggerjaw! I REALLY like how this one turned out! It took several tries to come up with a good pic of Adelle, but I did it! YAY! Anyhoo, Adelle Daggerjaw is c. to the kickass Adelle Crowe :) Yup.
- Welp, here is a pic request that I got recently to draw a character named Dragon Pink! And to my surprise...it turned out GREAT! Infact, I had so much fun drawing her that i'm gonna draw her again sumtime! YAY! hmm..Fiddled around with the effects and stuff on PSP5 and whatnot. Anyhoo, Dragon Pink is c. to Jess Bogardus. Yup.
- Oh, how I love this one! Anyhoo, me mom bought me a sketchboook a while back, and I've been putting it to good use <by drawing alot of hot guys in it...hee hee> Anyhoo, this is one of the pics that I really like that I drew in El Sketchbook. It's Trekker, and he looks sooo adorably hunky!...And look! It's autographed! ;D Anyhoo, Trekker Williams is ALLLLLllLLllLLLllL mine! Yup.
- Hmm...more pics for my Y2K series...It's Graymalkin! I'm surprised this one turned out so good. I got the pose right and everything. Probably my only good one of Gray by himself. Hm...I suppose that is all. Anyhoo, Graymalkin is c. to my kickass sister, Steph Ratte! Yup.
- Isabel (yes, she now has a name) and Beast spar it off... good thing Isa has invisible shields on her wrist cuffs... o.O Image © Susan Quigley 1999
- Y'know, in Thursday's local horoscopes (mine is Cancer), it said to go against the system... I have noooo idea what exactly this thing is, but it is horrendous... Vampire bat-tiger-hyena-goat mix Beast is © Susan Quigley 1999
- Fun and frolic idea from watching some of teh most intersting animals I've seen in a while - "bear cats", or binturangs.