<September 16, 1999>
- Dalia and her giant friend, Phaeton, enjoy a ocean sunset. Prisma Color Pencils and watercolors on another piece of paper that was never meant to get wet. Sorry about the wrinkles.
- Oh heck no! I'm totally happy at how I changed her! WHEW!!;)
- Well for awhile Arwin was a full lemur but I didn't like the design, I gots a few early sketchies of here here for u to look at.;)
- Piece from a larger picture I'm working on in Painter
- Charming, suave, sophisticated dragon makes his argument against burnt bread. With guest appearance by boot-on-a-stick. Again it's an alarming lack of sequitur, yes, but this time, somebody asked for it. So nerny-squir to you.
- Shhhhh. Don't get too close, the bird's hungry. Azzizi and Aislinn © me. Copyright violaters go well with ketchup. Artists ramble on random topics all the time. Honest. Would I lie? Oooo! A flying purple-pink polka dot moosehead...
- Azrael again, and his lifemate Alina. They've been best friends forever, but only recently realized they actually like each other. *pause* They still fight at the drop of a hat, though. Az is © me, and Alina McKinsley is © Liz Raiman.
- It struck me as long past time I put something a bit more in my current style into my sadly outdated directory. And so, Azrael, of DexM. He is, in fact, the "reincarnation" of Shadow. Long story. I felt the charcter needed a remap, and since it was a big change, I decided Shadow'd go back to using his given name, to boot. And so, Azrael O'Reilly. Kudos to Tracy Butler, whose really excellent drawing style helped me find what I consider my optimal drawing technique. Thanks muchos, love your work. Az and the artwork are © me, as is DexM.
- You know, people just don't draw *or* understand spiders. They're not all vicious blood-suckers, you know. Take this poor thing, f'r instance. A pretty brown spider, and all she wants is to share her beautiful web with someone... but no one ever wants to. *sniff* I get all misty-eyed just thinking about it. I'm such a bastard to my characters sometimes. The art's © me, in case you're asleep.
- It's Sinyx again, re-uploaded now that a small problem was found with the original sketch (Thanks there Frank!) Still doesn't mean she's too happy to have you staring at her butt.
- I was recently inspired to do some creature design doodles after looking through a book on the development art of "The Phantom Menance" Here's just some quick sketches that resulted.
- This sketch was done in pencil a while ago for a commission. I liked him so much I decided to color a copy with trias.