<January 20, 1999>
- Several months ago I agreed to a trade with Ebony Darkeagle, but have since lost contact with her. }:< This was a beginning of my half of the trade, ink only. My novice inks don't do justice to her striking black and gold colors. If anyone sees her about and she's still interested, point her my way? *wagwag* Ebony © her player.
- "Flight of the Jaybird" - A drawing I did for a friend of mine. This is my first attempt at an avian, so please, go easy? <:)
- Sorry about the b&w pics lately!<=\ I promise I'll color them when I have time! Anywayz, here's Raz, me and Dawndra.=) I tried (really I did!) t'draw the 3 of us as Powerpuff Girls, but they all turned out really really crappy, so I ended up "making up" for it w/ this chibi pic of us.=) Sorries, Raz an' Dawndra!<=) Forgive Angel!=^.^= *HuGz* Raz (C) spiffy Erin Vernon, Dawndra (C) super kewl person Shelly Monahan!=D
- Here's the next jackal comic for those of you who want to see more. This one is 2 pages long. Anubi © me. Anubis © uhhh....waitaminute you can't copyright a god!
- Page2 of interview with Anubis. I used an ancient Egyption scroll for reference. still © me
- Here's Rafferty Rat. He's lounging around and enjoying a pepperoni pizza with extra grease. Rafferty © J Holmgren
- I wanted to do a scifi furry in watercolors and this is what I ended up with. Any similarities to Chewbacca are purely unintentional. I swear it. Did Chewbacca have a big tail? I don't think so.
- Yes folks, I CAN use Photoshop!
- This is a second version of a character I play on a nameless RP muck. This is Kensington "The Cutlass" St. Germain, a corvid pirate. The tailfeathers were an afterthought, but eh.. what're y'gonna do? :) It looks a lot better than the original, in my other directory. You might say it's 'avast' improvement. Hah! K. St. G. is © me, ye scurvy air-dogs. Arrrr.
- You know how, in the art manager, you see weird programmer message lingo while it processes? Like 'breaking up block size' and 'Numchucks = 10'. It made me go, "Numchucks? What the hell is going ON over there?" I got this weird mental image of the Yerf admin busting out in some martial arts action every time they receive a file, and this ultra-quick, not-so-tidy sketch of Sully popped out. I hope he doesn't mind it, he tolerates enough out of me as it is. :P Sully is © Scotty Arsenault.
- Having turned his other cheeks and vented his anger, all is forgiven and AltarSkunk helps clean up his brother fur.
- a request by, i think his name was Charles. this is pretty good since I've never draw pandas before. he's holding some ghostly looking bamboo stick. Charles *i think* -c- his playrr type person
- A quick pic of Stoneth. It's simple, yet it's effective (IMHO). Rope, oo, digeridoo, yiffy wolf with long blue doo.
- A Lizard pic I drew on the cover of a cardboard box of Magic cards.
- A roo mercenary. Old pic, but still my best roo to date. Original upload was bounced from Yerf for being too bulgy, so I chopped it off at the hips.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Whew. Yeah, it's my birthday today. Woo hoo! So I drew this stupid picture of 'Lee pulling a 'Who, me?' gesture. I dunno what this has to do with birthdays, oh well.
- A little somethin' for an astoundingly nice person. :) (Who should've kept the goatee long enough for me to get a chance to laugh at it, but oh, well. I guess that's forgivable). :) This pitcher's mine -- touch it, an' I'll give ye a backside fulla buckshot!
- It's Shaka the hyena, for my good friend Gus! Thanks so much for the *wonderful* drawing of Shai. :) But.. *I* have a dirty mind? Sweet little innocent Cindy? You must be mistaken. :) Shaka © Gus Kosmopolous, artwork and all mistakes contained within © Saint Cynthia C.
- Well Icefox is still venting about those "guy problems"....But that hot cocoa that Twitch was drinking is long gone and he is SO out of there....Run, Twitch, Run!Dont look back!;) Characters are © that crazy person who goes by the name of Karen Krajenbrink. hehe
<January 20, 1999>