<January 19, 1999>
- I had a vision. In it, the voices told me to draw a black mouse with red shorts, and to build an animation empire along with a super-huge theme park, thus becoming one of the GREATEST WORLD POWERS!!! ... But then I thought, "Nah, it'll never work," and instead I drew THIS mousie who is © Mary Minch!
- "KIT MIGHT BE GIANT" heheh! Sort of a spoof off of "They Might Be Giants" (GET IT? HAHA...ha...). I knew Erin M. loved them that uch, so I did this cool pic. If you look closely, you can see I added a few familiar faces. And I have no name for the monkey guy in Kit's hand. Kit © Erin Middendorf and Trent and monkey © Matt Burt
- Anime's okay if you like all them big eyes and funny hair, but my favorite Japanese things are still pretty flower arrangements and poofy kimonos :) ...not that sushi's a bad thing, either...
- Zero, a blue-haired, guitar/bass/stringed-instrument-playing ferret gal, requested by Romsca Slashback..(sorry if I took a few liberties with the clothes :) In other news, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all you people who keep having birthdays, especially Em. Bosworth!
- "Guardian Angel IV" - Anyone notice that I like angels? This was mostly drawn just to see if I could. :p
- Whenever Jacky Mango kisses Jenna Grape she slaps him. Well, sometimes she really socks him. They're © me. I did this in inkwash by the way.
- When I drew this flyer I wanted an equally beautiful background. I settled for a sunset over ancient Greece. I was studying Classical art at the time. Silver Chelsey is ©me
- I did the fox on the left with markers and the lizard on the right with colored pencils. Which truly is better? Decide for yourself.
- Shaila is as indecisive as Jenna Grape, mabey more. ©me
- This is the secret lovelife of jackals. Does this resemble your lovelife? I sure hope not. Those jackals are Anubi and Shaila and they are © me.
- My half of a picture exchange with Jen Sabado... Four of her dragon characters, Boadica, Seth, Omadon and Tashtego. Hope I got the colors right. Anyway, they're all © by her.
- Ooooohhh...another colored pencil fiasco I like to call art...done with prismacolors (I've single-handedly destroyed an entire set of 96) and touched up in Photoshop. © to me...wow...
- When coloring, I either take the full-color PhotoYouKnowWhat approach, or I stick to 16 colors. These tend to look cleaner, but also a bit 'flatter'. Haelvemaen is copyright by her player.
- Look, it's got a background! Sorta. =) Khisanth is copyright by her player.
- Nalayla, engineer 'coon extraordinare and member of the NightSky space program. Nalayla is copyright by her player.
- Well, the player wanted 'cute'. I think I succeeded. =) Woof is copyright by her player.
- "Oooooh, lookit my nwoo bloo dawghut!"
- I had a dream the other night in which I created a character called "Princess Blueberry". It's kind of odd because when I got up I was able to draw her pretty much exactly as she looked in my dream. I can't usually do that. She's a skunk. Princess Blueberry © my subconscious.