<January 15, 1999>
- Upload? Sure, I'll upload something. And as you can see.... I'm a lot happier. Trent © MATT BURT
- Some super-simple character I made up for an animation I'm gonna do. Couldn't decide whether to ditch the pig tails or not, so I went around the classroom asking each person what I should do with them. As you can see, I decided to remove the pigtails. Pipps the mouse © MATT BURT
- Poor Bijou. She stumbled into the secret lair of an evil mad cartoonist and got transformed into some kind of hideous mutant, Marvel-style. With some wholly unnecessary dialogue. Bijou © me!
- A relic from Russian History 323. (a lot more interesting than it might sound, really) Olga, an early Russian princess, holding the skull of her enemy, which she has made into a goblet. Oh, those crazy Russians,...
- ...but alas, their love could never be, for she was a high-born lady and he was only a lowly pumpkin-seller. Geez, I dunno...it's a pumpkin guy.
- Mongeese are nifty! Brush practice with slinky furry things and scaly slithery things.
- As per her requests (yes, I do take requests :)) Heeere's Alpha Dingo! Wolf/ canine faces are always a challenge for me. Hope ya like it, Alpha! Yellow dingo kneeling in a room.
- I *WILL* BE GREATEST TRAINER THERE EVER WAS! I-*bops herself*-ok,I'm sane now...
- At my school, geese run rampant. It is impossible to walk, drive, or move in any other fashion without running into them. They look into the windows of the classrooms. I want to let one inside before I leave that school. Anyways, here is Tobias, Leader of the Cuyahoga Community College Geecian Army. If our school had a mascott, it would be him. This was drawn from an actual goose who decided to sit with me a while when I was waiting for my ride.
- CAD class sketch.
- An unsolicited pic featuring Mike Russell's Vicki Fox.
- Yeah. yeah lousy BG, I couldn't get the effect I wanted exactly with it or the funky lines everwhere. Yune'i is suppose to have her arms around Ark's neck alright? Ark -c- himself. Yune'i -c- me
- Well, since it appears to be 'all clear' to do so on Yerf (Tiffany Soto already gave it away :) ) here is that evil "double" of mine, Dr. Catlove, as Grand Moggy Tarkin, the role he will play in Digo's Furry Star Wars story. "Moggy" is a British nickname for cat, and is used as kind of a tribute to actor Peter Cushing, who was Tarkin in SW and one of the greatest British actors who ever lived. :)
- "That was close..." Dustin, Fox, and Luna are having a bad day =) Gouache and some other stuff too. I did it while stranded in my dorm room (yay! Snow!)
- The Bunnykids talked Kevin J.Dog into teaching them how to ride thier new bikes. I hope he don't mind.:) Sorry I took so long.Kevin.Enjoyed doing the Art. Kevin J.Dog ©Thomas K.Dye Art,and Bunnykids © 1999 By Donald L.Brown (Oldrabbit)
- Here's Alpha Dingo giving you a big "Gidday!".. I tried to draw her in original style but couldn't get it quite right.. (they sucked) Then tried to do a more cartoonish - less anime-ish version but it looked to silly.. (It sucked) So I opted for my own style. (Up to you I guess).
- Alcare and Silverfang goes to the beach, but hey! she forgot again the umbrela, so Alcare guess the worst: He'll use again him wing-unmbrelas. (Reason #45 for have a winged mate). Alcare and Silverfang © their Players. Art © 1999 Lobocursor Lyceus. Stlye: Ink/Photoshop/Bryce 2.