<January 16, 1999>
- My half of an art exchange with Erin Middendorf. She had said no one had drawn Erin Fox yet, so here's my go at her :) I hope you like it, Erin!
- *singing with a VERY shrill voice*CLEFAIRY!CLEFAIRY!Clefairy©Nintendo/Creatures, Inc./Game Freak, Inc.
- I once heard somewhere about a Japanese myth that talks about a dream-eating tapir.And since Drowzee here's known to be a Psychic and all...Uh-oh.Uh,Drowzee?What's with the funky lights?!WAHHHH!!!!HE'S PUTTING YOU TO SLEEP!RUN AWAY!RUN AWAAAaaaayyyy....*zzzzzzzzzz*Drowzee©Nintendo/Creatures, Inc./Game Freak, Inc.
- Well, first: since long ago I had a plans to draw Omega Red, and second: I'm addicted to "Hind" game. So here's the mix. By the way, the background of this pic isn't actual photo of soviet Mi-24 "Hind E" helicopter - it's 3D picture from the game by © Digital Integration. Lancid is © My beloved self, and Omega Red is © Nami Jarrett (www.furnation.com/omega_red).
- A Quest64 induced picture of Jiffy Squirrel, wearing polygonal armor (page 20). Jiffy is also © me.
- A Quest64 induced picture of Kat Chipmunk, page 19. Kat © me, of course.
- Guess who! (This is actually a reinterpretation of Ken's earlier 'MERRY.JPG' image, which isn't even on this archive.) Merry Husky is © Ken Singshow.
- The Earth-Elementimal E looks most normal of the four, but I'm pretty sure only few cats can summon earthquakes or turn into a chunk of dirt. Hm. Well, stiiiiill © me.
- A, the Air-Elementimal. Often can be found bickering with F, since they both are stubborn and full of temperament. Only while not around their boss, of course. Boss doesn't like bickering. Noooo, he doesn't. A is © me, too.
- F, the Fire-Elementimal. Prolly the wildest one of the four, especially in combination with A. © me.
- Yeup, here are my Elementimals again. All four of them this time. This is W. o8-) I guess you already guessed it - he's the Water-LMNTmal. And yep, he *always* has that fish swimming about in his chest. LMNTmals © meeee.
<January 16, 1999>