<January 1, 1999>
- Jan 2, 1999. Happy Birthday Trixi!! for a present picture, I surprised her with this little piece, College Trixi. Yes, my loppess is a college student, with her trusty bookbag, and Tet-Keychain.
- Is Calico Katt and her sister Audrey in a completely pointless picture! This is my attempt to copy a technique I noticed in a Fliescher Popeye cartoon recently: Faded background! Naturally, I cheated and blurred my BG in Photoshop 8-p. Trust me, it looks MUCH better faded.
- A tastefully nude pencil drawing of Kardia. Sometimes ink is not necessary.
- It's Elena! (Ze femme de skunk.) Pop that bottle, pour out a toast, open wide, and say "Ahhh!" 1999 rules!
- My depiction of the crowded elevators that kept buzzing at the OMNI Albany. I drew this picture in Will Sanborn's sketchbook while attending AAC98. Thanks to Will for sending me a photocopy.
- Happy New Year 1999! And no, stopping those roo puns is not one of my new year's resolutions. :)
- Requested picture for Sir Kain )copyright Eric Goodwin ^_^). I'm not happy with it...I'll do it over again later I guess :P
- I suppose you were wondering why it was foxPAIR.gif... (Detail of unfinished work, EF Ebony pencil , on Bienfang sketch paper.)
- Santa was supposed to bring me a Wacom tablet for Christmas. Once upon a time I had a supercheap (though not all that inexpensive) version, and fiddled around a bit with Sketcher. Alas, it died several years ago. But I ran across some of my scribbles from that time period: original file date was 10/14/93. Sigh.