<December 31, 1998>
- Requested by Star Davidsaro for her then-IC husband, Blaze Heartfire. I never claimed to be able to draw foxes. Both are © their players
- Since my first visit to yerf, I've always been interested and intrigued by Hysteria...so I drew her :) © Julie Miyamoto
- My first ever drawing of Twilight. He doesn't appear much in anything, but makes for a good spot character here and there. ;) © me
- Before Kompy, there were others that led important roles throughout my artistic life;Entee B. the Zorrow(Fox-tail Cuedow)was to have been my furry alter ego before I chose Kompy.Nito the Golden Hamster was one of my first "mascots" as well as being a tribute to my RL hamster of the same name(Rest in Piece,buddy *sniff*).What's Evel the Tamagotchi duck doing here,then?What important role does he represent?NOTHING,He's here 'cause I wanted to draw him!That,and he looks funny dressed as da New Year baby!Oh,well,HAVE A GOOD YEAR,FOLKS!
- After all that '98 send us both good times and bad,WE'RE FINALLY GONNA GET TO PARTY LIKE IT'S 1999!And maybe this year,I'll start showing off more of my Saturnian characters, such as the yet unnamed Lobow(Wolf-tail Cuedow) you see here!HAVE A GOOD ONE,FOLKS!
- Dave Hopkins' "RTD"... it's very good for you. 9 out of 10 psychiatrists agree. =) RTD and Ludey © Dave Hopkins, Sox © Jesse Fagan.
- Oh, no -- look out! Skippy and Liska have cut a CD!
- I also do Dragons... occaisionaly, so i'm not limited to just furries, though they are my favorites by far. Incidentaly, for anyone who recently visited my Web Site and found that either not all the links were working or more specificaly the Art link brought you back to Yerf... I would like to announce that the Site is now fully functional. So if you missed out before, please try again. Thank you.
- Taa Daa!! Its Ninja Polar Bear, and his side kick Samurai Fox.. Another go at using a cartoon style of rendering... It takes longer to do one like this than a freehand airbrush and smudge like my previous Martyn image. Samurai Fox and Ninja Polar Bear © to me... all mine.. BWAAHHHAHAHAAHAA!
- Trying to attempt to do a nifty looking logo for myself and this is one that I like but am working on another which I like better.
- The second attempt of doing a logo for myself, but this one I really really likes so I gonna keep it till some day I come up with a better one.
- Remember that Christmas-y pic I uploaded awhile back? Well, I finally got around to uploading the coloured version. I'm really happy with how it turned out.. I think it's probably my best coloured pic to date. The headfur almost looks halfway realistic! ;)
- Hrm, ok, somewhere on this picture there's a watermark. Anyway, this is Alpha out enjoying himself laying on some grass. I'm going to be very sparse for awhile with wedding preps and unable to do a lot of color work. :P
- Azure, one of a pair of Acid Whips with a rider, a smart mouthed female who gets him into tons of trouble *Hence why he is missing part of one horn.* As his name implies, he is an azure color and quite adept in the air.
<December 31, 1998>