<December 27, 1998>
- A lovely equine of indian heritage poses prettily. I'm kinda happy with how her hair and eyes turned out. :D
- My first real picture of my former MobiusMUCK character, Jink, and her then-mate Sir Maximus. © their respective players
- I played Kiki for a short time on FurryMUCK. The character has died since then and I have no use for it. End of story.
- This is my IRC personna, relaxing after a hard day of doing no much at all, like most cats!
- A Pine Martin anthropomorph, he is an old noble warrior, the greying aroung his eyes does not hide the sparkle in them.
- An alien feline-morph, one of my more regular themes, though not usualy so pretty looking!!
- This one started out when I was watching Wizards and wanted to do something like one of those elves with nothing but a black scruff of hair ontop. So it turned into a oriental type kitty.
- A picture I drew in a 1998 Christmas card to Craig F. It's an unnamed eurasian badger toon. I promised Craig I'd draw him a badger for a long time but never got around to it.. this 'quickie' drawing was a reminder that I still remembered his request. This was only 1 of 2 (out of a total of 16) card drawings I did in marker and colored pencil.
- A picture I drew in a 1998 Christmas card to Gary B. It's a mother doe similar to Bumbi's Mom (whaaa!). I planned on drawing a feline for Gary but the more I tried the worse they got so I gave up and just drew this. It turned out much better than I expected! Like most of my cards, this was done in ball-point pen.
- A picture I drew in a 1998 Christmas card to Ken S. Just an unnamed female skunk. I'd probably draw skunks like this in my "Sectors" project. Like most of my cards, this was done in ball-point pen.
- Yanno, I am just the type of fur who'd sneak up behind other furs and scare the bejeezums out of 'em... which is the basis of this picture! Bliss-chan and Erin Cat get a giggle out of Erin's psychotic tendencies. Bliss © Amanda Barney, my bestest "Umm... friend" ever; Erin Cat still © E. Waltman
- Starry Skies
- A minotaur. I don't like it >;P Acrylic on copy paper? Yeah, good idea you moron.
<December 27, 1998>