<December 26, 1998>
- A pic commissioned by Mike Russell.
- Suki Skunk(tm) as a cute Japanese tourist girl as spotted at the Air Force Museum.
- Generic harem vixen.
- Bastet, the Lady of the East, Egyptian cat goddess.
- Lillanthia Golddawn, unicorn mage (and Unbridled Desires wizard :))
- "Maid of the River", female unicorn. (Inspired by the Levellers song of the same name.)
- Tammy Lynx from Tapestries, in harem attire.
- This year's Christmas card, Fenn and Becky singing Christmas carols (Badly, no doubt). Hope everyone I sent them to got them on time. (India ink and brush. On reflection, this coulda been better, but I do still kinda like it)
- Merry Christmas and Happy birthday to my Lord and Savior. Oni and Soca -c- ourselves. *Well...belated*
- It's the babe magnet otherwise known as Rico, otherwise known as Ricochet. Ladies and gentlemen, this little critter was created by Kompy and by no means should anyone be caught alone with especially if you are female. I remember there was a time when . . .
- Oh, look: it's ... SANTA QUINN!!!..... *expectant silence*..... *koff* Anyway... this is my one and only Christmas picture, and I almost had to beat myself into it. NOT a big Christmas fan. *sniffle* Well, anyway... Quinn wishes you a Merry Crazymouse!! I hope everyone is having Happy Hollydaze. =) Quinn © me (and i've had a new noel-quinn story up for several days; hopefully, i'll have another one up soon)
- An icon-sized picture of Morton Fox.
- Here is Eddie Mouse. a little guy that I hope to do more of. He is watching something I am sure..Could be me. :) ©1998 B.S.M. Oldrabbit.
- Inspiration is a funny thing. I was just thinking about drawing some of the new furs who have joined Yerf, and was browsing through Cyber the Hare's art at the time. Then the idea for this popped into my head. So here's Cyber doing a little bit of system maintenance.
- 'You'll put your eye out!' Seeing as I don't have the permits or ability to be packing an AMT Automag IV 10mm magnun semi-automatic, this is the next best thing to help me deal with family, and legal, too. (=3 Don't I wish I actually got this (though the money I got might let me afford one now). A day late, I know, but I was actually busy Christmas. Merry Christmas, all! This image is ©1998 Terry 'Mouse' Sender, and I always wear my goggles and mask when playing paintball. You should do the same.
<December 26, 1998>