<December 28, 1998>
- An Egyptian looking canid. I think his shift on guard is nearly over, unless they offer good overtime.
- Leonine furry, this took longer than I thought it would, just too may hairs in the mane. Maybe I'll try something softer than a 3H pencil next time.
- Ok...Ok, I'll call you tommorow... sorry, did'nt mean any offence... umm, do you like marshmallows?... oh dear!!
- Another Egyptian inspired furry... this one is more sedate looking, wonder what's in the pots.
- This is a pic I'm happy to finally get posted, even though scanning a color copy means that this version doesn't do justice to the smooth colors of the original. This was a request for Lt. M'ress (from the Star Trek animated series) and a male of the same species, dressed in the ST:TOS period uniforms. To be true to the idea, this piece was inked and painted on acetate for the foreground with an airbrushed and painted background, and was about 11" x 17".
- A comic strip I drew in a 1998 Christmas card to Jason Mc. If I can think of other "Futility of it All" strip ideas I might make this a series. Some errors in this strip: 1) The germs should have said 'Whee!' instead of 'Wee!'... One person thought they said 'Wee!' because the raccoon just went 'wee wee'... nope, they're just happy little partying germs. 2) The 'Wash your hands' sign was badly placed. -- Like most of my cards, this was done in ball-point pen.
- Uh oh! Neikrad has been NAUGHTY. Now he's putting on an "I'm SUCH an innocent opossum... what could I POSSIBLY do wrong?" face.
- A picture I drew in a 1998 Christmas card to Robert S. Here we see ALL the players on SECTORS (MUCK). Featured are Cortez Opossum and Hoover the Owl. SECTORS is a teeny FB MUCK I run from time to time. As of this writing, it has a DB size of 15. -- Like most of my cards, this was done in ball-point pen.
- "Yeah, I do drugs. I thought you knew." Um, right... how much, what kind, and why? Erin © myself