<October 23, 1998>
- I don't know. Although this pic makes no sense whatsoever, I like it anyway. Sox Rides the Monkey Sheep by Jesse Fagan, whee! Anywho, I once had to bad experience in which...
- This is a pic I did for my friend's B-Day. He's a real astronomy buff so this is what I did. And, no, I don't know why Sox has a pickle in his hands. I like pickles though.
- Well, I was supposed to be working on comic strips tonight, but y'know, dernit, I didn't feel like it, so I decided to draw other furfolkses' characters! Here is Dooky, © Meike Thomas. :)
- And here's Mary E. Mouse, © Mary Minch. "To the toppermost of the poppermost!" :)
- Hug Me! UberCute Trixi with Double-Plus Cute eyes. Isn't she adorable? she's on Yiffnet right now, plotting my death, so, it's been good knowing you all. Trixi © the kawaii Candy L. Art, © Me.
- Everything with a HEAD in this picture feels really harassed right now.
- this really happend to me but with another person (who will remain nameless, Jennifer oops) so I thought raz would be perfect Chris © me Raz © Erin Vernon
- it's Sully! as a kid, I hope you like it Scott Sully © Scotty Arsenault
- Oh sure, all that and a fire lizard too.
- Wow... seeing Dante's spooky "Catloween" pic put me in mind of some more of my 'unposted' art.. in this case, a Hallowe'en story I did last year in an *offline* art exchange - we snail-mailed diskettes, the artist had no full-time Net access. He had plans for his char's, and he specifically forbade me to post them, and the story would make no sense without them. But I *can* show you the Kids! :)
- A generic bunny, playing her flute on a windy day...
- Just a li'l thing I did to give a general idea of Noel's height and build as compared to Quinn's height and build. This is our gruesome twosome... Noel, who hangs around Gawd knows why, and Quinn, who would hang herself if Noel wasn't around. =) Ahhh... friendship. Noel and Quinn © me. And on a note that has nuffin' to do with this picture... today was my first full day of being 16!!! YAY!! FUN!!... okay, bai-bai. =P~
- Dooky! Meike Thomas is a great artist. Wish I could colour like that! Well, anyway, here's my cruddy rendition of her character. Somehow, I don't think iguanas can sit in a pose like that. Oh well! Incidentally..."Meike"... Ist das nicht eine Deutsche Name? (That probably makes no sense. :)
- Ahh.... Noah....*sigh with love...* So hot... Calico and Vivian c. to me.
- I LIKE this one... hee hee *gigglez* Noah... ouch... hot... *gigglez* Noah c. to Steph.
- I'm pretty sure Marie Lu drew me a birfday pic. So here is PI. Yeah.. I know.. she looks funny. But, I drew her in my own style. Like the shoes? PI c. to Marie Lu (I think... I HOPE...I'm pretty sure...)
- A picture-mafink of Ratamafink. Really cute. One of the more recent ones. Ratfink c. to Steph.
- A picture of Ratty's den (excluding Noah(!!!) and Flick)super-deformed. Now remember kids, Jessie can't draw superdeformed...This pic turned out okay. Characters c. to Steph.
- Soi Paiimoore, Osider's guy for money and expensive cigars. Of course, he and alllll other Squars are (C) Atheeeeeena of Axetron
- Jordan "Zortex" Striker, a "semi-hoomanoid raptor morph"! Dis pic was requested by Doug Murphy, and so it's (C).... Doug Murphy! o8-D
- An unfinished pic of Isis in a cape....I really didnt like how I was shading it so I basically stopped before I ruined the poor thing....eh, well....Isis is © me:)
- This is my friend's character, Twitch Williams!He's a cat thats scared of everything, including his own shadow, and his tail is going grey from stress....poor thing. He's © Karen Krajenbrink:)
<October 23, 1998>