<October 22, 1998>
- We're giving wildlife conservation essays at school,and what do I sketch?A Manatee mother and daughter, seeing the horrid remains of a fellow sea cow after a motorboat accident.Cruel,but then again, life isn't exacly Paradise,is it?*pardon me,I'm in a bad mood tonight...long story>=P*
- A female fox for Vulpine Design. Please do not distribute, thanks.
- A marten agent for Vulpine Design. Please do not distribute, thanks.
- This is the furry part of a commissioned painting for Mark McKenzie of Texas. The whole painting can be viewed at my main site listed above. Thanx.
- A weird Griffin-critter from CF5, using a rail front and a bobcat back. Scan done by Ron Johnson. Rail Griffin c.1998 Roz Gibson, if anyone cares
- A plate from the color portfolio I did for last CF. This is the old cat that employed Salem for a while. She's based on a cat I had in childhood. Simone c. 1998 Roz Gibson. Scan by Ron Johnson.
- How's this for an old Gryphon up to new tricks? I am actually INKING
- Catloween: I suppose it was only a matter of time, but mine's in the spirit of the season ... (Pen & Ink, October 1998) (Gene Catlow & the Raccoon Kids © Albert Temple)
- Some time ago my good friend C Eagle took me to this fantastic dinner club where there were all kinds of magicians performing. I finally got a chance to watch close-up to see how some of those phenomenal feats of magic were done. (Maybe a little too close? :) ) C Eagle is © my peregrine pal's player. :)
- It was one of those images that get in my head and won't stop until I draw it! The DoodLer did a wonderful pic of Erin M's wuffie Kenai singing the Aroooos, and said that if Dooky were there, she'd join in... so... here they rock the joint. Kenai & Dooky are © The Two Who Are Fun, Erin Middendorf & Meike Thomas! (P.S. I loved your pic of me, DoodLes! Don't think it's not good enough. It's excellent!)
- Well, wow... I revised and revised the head until it turned into this!!! His name is Noel... and I have a story in the works about him and Quinn... who I will be up-loading shortly. =) Noel is © me
- This is Quinn!! Doesn't she look cheerful?? No?? Well, that's to be expected. She's nuts. No, really... nuts, as in not paddling with both oars, not singing with the chorus, playing with snakes in the wintertime. =) She's not well. Ain't she purty, tho? Quinn © me
- I was wanting to draw a male character about a week ago, and I decided--hey, let's try the face first!! So, here it is... this.. head... This head is © me. =) And, oh, hey, wow... I'm 16 today!!! Happy Birthday to ME-E-E-E... rawk on, li'l grrl. =D
- Say cheeeeeeeese, Kenai! Nice timber wolffie. o8-) Kenai Merin (nicknamed "Kudos") belongs to Erin Middendorf!
- It's a skunk girl, dancing. I took my original MFM'98 drawing, and did some modification, and colored it. Wheeee!
- Another one of Kit that I just had to upload. It's him with a horde of lollypops. Thuck 'em! :) Cute! He's © Erin Middendorf.
- I wonder if anything like THIS happened in Ancient Egypt....eh, gives you something to ponder anyway..
- Another wedding picture for some friends on FurryMuck. This took a while, so I decided to colour it for them.