<July 25, 1998>
- Kevin Goes to AAC, Chapter 17. Timebase, as security expert often wore what Trixi called an EFG hat (I forget what that stands for) and what others called a Gilligan hat. Whatever it was called, it's destined to become part of AAC2 legend. Well, depending on who writes the AAC2 legends, that is. Everyone is © themselves. :)
- It was really nice to meet Mel Skunk at AAC, so here she is, the last member of the AAWD I haven't drawn yet. Mel Skunk is © Melissa Drake. :)
- I was at Con-Version last weekend, a SF con here in Calgary. J. Michael Straczynski was the Guest of Honour, so there was a lot of Babylon 5 material around, and it inspired this pic of Pi in a B5 security uniform. Con-Version is also the home of Ye Olde Nazgul Tavern, who's specialty is a drink called "Zaibatsu Tears", which I borrowed, with the owners' permission, for the name of the comic. Done in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshhop.Pi is ©Richard Bartrop and Babylon 5 is ©Warner Brothers.
- Sapphirewulf laying on the ground and looking all pretty and stuff ^-^ She's (C) MaryBeth Kiczenski.
- Lindgold goes to AAC2, #2