<July 26, 1998>
- A portrait of Coconut Rushmore, by request of her hy00man.
- You ever get an idea to draw something, and no matter how stupid it is, you just have to drop whatever you're doing and draw it NOW? That said, this is a teeny-tiny bat in a (normal sized) stick of half-melted butter.
- Firewing, my gargoyle-mix character, creating a fireball. I obviously don't know how to draw them, though.
- An "Armageddon" inspired pic... its of me and my cute and loving boyfriend, FoxFoward.... ::sigh:: --SapphireWulf (me) © me, FoxFoward © Greg Leppert
- It's the one and only Digo Raccoon! He's looking quite different tho... more wild hair... well, I hope you like it anyways, Diosden... Digo (C) Diosden Rodriguez
- Linkx the Crow, a mythical-type bird. He's ahrdly ever seen, only Super Crazzy and StarDust have really "seen" him.. since he's the primary guardian of the Star Stone and gatekeeper to other dimensions..... Linkx (C) Me
- My pal, Mara Phoenix the Tiger. She's a really cool friend.. and i hope she likes the pic! Mara © herself
- Sean the Wolf.... a great pal of mine! He runs his own site, and is the leader of the WolfBlazers Assult Team. Sean © himself
- A bunch of fish people doing stuff.
- Iolekeiki, a sweet li'l mouse I met on Furtoonia, sits on a streams edge and daydreams a little.
- A picture I did of Andy Fox. © 1998 himself
- Hello, This is Catnel and a small butterfly dragon. Guess what... I'm back... :) Thank You Sully :) Now off to clean my files. :)
- portrait of Catnel
- profile of my Skunk morph Trisa E. Skunk.
- This is a pic of Peace Corps leader, Cinder, brandishing his sword. ©Shane Henderson, 1998
- This is a pic of Nitro in his naval uniform. ©Shane Henderson, 1998
- This is a pic of LA's covert operations assassin, Wolf. ©Shane Henderson, 1998
- My beautiful self. Or dear me. As you prefer.
- Heads up.
- Banshee Ball! Care for a game? Tiki and Feeves are mine. A thanks to Kompy for suggesting the setting.
- She's mad.
- Well it's the boys night out. To play dominos anyway.:) Well looks like they are enjoying the game. I wonder what the girls are up to.:) Art ©1998 B.S.M. Oldrabbit. One of my older drawings.
<July 26, 1998>