<July 18, 1998>
- A manticore girl from a now abandoned comic book project called "Club Dakota". Her name is Linda Weston and she's a photographer. At the moment she's an RPG character for our furry RPG in progress. I guess maybe I ought to do the copyright thingy...Linda © me.
- Lynn, one of Terri's friends and fellow student at MT Collegiate.
- Uh-oh! Gene's getting the pressure! First the AAWD, and now the Fearsome Foursome. He's gonna need a larger wallet for all these ID cards. ;) Gene Catlow is © Albert Temple, Trixi is © Candy L., and Tet is © Ryan Dewalt. (Reuploaded to fix some drawing errors.)
- Kevin Goes to AAC, Chapter 15... A few more furs that I met there: Prismo, Alterskunk (Tet's roommate, not to be confused with AltArskunk) and Fennec. Actually Prismo and Alter were both at KainCon too, but hey! I met 'em AGAIN at AAC, all right? ;) Cool guys all around, and all © their players. :)
- Kevin Goes to AAC, Chapter 16... Whew! Couldn't Dr. Salk have invented a vaccine for Cuteinolization? ;) Seriously? It was great to meet Hopper_roo, and to have him draw that great disco drawing in my sketchbook! Hopper is © Peter LaVerdiere. :)
- WHAT?!You mean that weird thingie them aliens FedExed me WASN'T a Futuristic Simon game?!DANGIT!That means I'm...stuck...as a...Guyver?!HEYYY...I could learn to LIKE this!(mental note:Cut down on da Sci-Fi channel comsumption-NOW!)Guyver concept©it's original creator?
- Among the countless cruddy sketches I did during my trip to Orlando,this poped up from out of nowhere.Sean "Ice" Zamboni,the powered-up,hockey-playing Emperor Penguin...that,or my idea for a fan-based Mighty Duck char-I'd say the latter!HA HA,BEWARE DA PENGUIN!Ice©moi,Mighty Ducks©Disney
- A mouse, either being cold under a blanket or really unhappy about the way the barber cut his hair. This picture is dedicated to my downstairs neighbor/drunkard, who kept me awake half the night by playing music very loudly.
- The Archive has changed its owner... and I think I can resume posting now. We all should thank Rat for doing his job and wish good luck to Sully. :)
- Tis Isis loving her yarn. Isis is Chandra Odom's creation.
- The Fearsome Foursome? Sounds cool! (Fursome Foursome?) Sign me up, Kevin! :)
- A belated Happy Birthday to one of the nicest furs anywhere. It was great to finally meet you iRL at AAC, Altarskunk! :)
- The liberation of Dogchau
- Ooooh!What a pretty kitty! ;) This is Vira, one nasty alley cat.I made her up a week or so ago and I think shes nifty!© me
<July 18, 1998>