<July 19, 1998>
- Joan the cougar girl balances a dagger on her finger without a sweat.
- My first design of Robin Goldplume the phoenix for the RPG way back in Spring of 97. Yeah, I know we've been chugging at that game for ages now.. Robin (C) me.
- Thanks for noticing that I volunteered as part of the security staff at AAC Gene. Was glad to help where I could. But, I wasn't the only one, there were quite a few others. Timebase © me, Gene © the Feline Crusader of Cool. Shadowy Figures (you know who you are) as themselves. 8)
- No no no! This is the REAL Chupacabra. I've seen one before. Notice a trend here folks? Draw the darn thing.
- Kompy found a way to make me draw her. I had no choice but to do it. Kompy is Nicole Trujillo's creation
- Hmm? Haze ME?? HAH! You think you can out-clever us feline fellows with your silly knees-bent running about advancing behaviour! :) (Apologies to Monty Python but no one else!)
- Umm... Timebase... there were furs at AAC that I *couldn't* see?? (gulp) I'm glad they were security furs...
- Whoa!Its not a cat!Bet up to now everyone thought cats were my favorite animals:) Well actually I love cats but seals are my favorites.This is just a cute lil' cuddly seal pup I did mostly with the mouse.He's © me
- Its the one the only Trixi! Bein' the cool Loppess she is.Shes © Candy Lewin :)
- Lindgold goes to AAC2, #1. More to come.
- I tried to do this one while at KainCon, but it sucked severely. So here's take 2, tho I'm still not sure Sir Kain will be impressed by Eric Skunk sitting on the hood of his ride =/ If the perspective looks messed up, it's because the front wheels are turned. Ohwell. Pen and ink on bristol, pencil shaded. Eric Skunk is a character of Eric Goodwin, image © 1998 Brian Rogers. P.S. the original's on it's way, Eric.
<July 19, 1998>