<May 28, 1998>
- Lock up yer liquor stores and hide the jerky, the cynicism has a face, and it's here..
- A fox portrait rendered in pastels.
- Uhhh, those pesky fopses get everywhere!
- A fox floats through space with the latest design in goldfish-bowl spacehelmets.
- Been a while since I posted.. this is late, I know. Azee's b-day, wit' How'e dancin' with her! :) Azee told me over the phone that she wanted someone to draw this w/the lyrics.. I dunno who sung them though, but they fit! :) Happy (belated) b-day, Azee-chan! :)
- Extremely belated birthday pic to the guy who created Digo Raccoon. He was born in 1978, just like me! Soon, guys like us will rule the world! Anyway, Ron Raccoon is in this one, too.
- This is an extremely belated birthday present for Chad Yaffe that has Jill Jitters giving Erica Rose the greatest gift ever(according to Jill).. The desc. is over now, so go look at another picture. Shoo!
- Basil wanted me to draw him as a cute, young furry so I bowed to his wishes, though I think he wanted it a bit more realistic. *smirk*
- Jimmy's player visited for Roocon8 and I drew up his character, there's just something I like about blue furred animals ;=D) anyways, here in leather is Jimmy, my most recent drawing.
- Kalidah, such a friendly Grizzly bear femme wanted to be drawn as a natural bear, I don't think I got her size correct though as they're huge in RL.
- Simple drawing of Keecoyote from Yiffnet, inked with marker then colored in Photoshop, I was a little disappointed in the eye coloring but otherwise I was trying to draw a skinnier figure.
- It's hard not to like a furry that enjoys wearing Hawaiian print shirts, so much like my Idol, Weird Al Yankovic. Not a colored version but good enough as is.
- A commision from Benvolio the Pegasus Morph on FurryMUCK.
- The new Gallie cat! Just as cute as the older one!
- It's Mercutio, the lion morph. I use him as a secondary character in my comic books!
- A head shot of Tristram, the unicorn morph. Another one of my comic book characters.
- One of my RL friends wanted me to draw her as a Blue Dragon morph. Here it is!!!
- Have you seen me? Another old pic of Heyamashi. If anyone 'sees' or hears of a Heyamashi, that lives in Texas, on any of the mu*'s please let me know. Thanx!
- An old, all most ancient, pic of a good friend who moved to somewhere in Texas and I lost track of. Heyamashi is a fox/wolf cross and the only other openly furry person I knew and roleplayed with. If your seeing this Heyamashi, get ahold of me! you still got friends here in Montana :)
- Not that anyone probably cares but here's the oldest pic I have of my character SF. Boy my style has changed alot since then :P For the better I hope.
- Sid, the Segorian Snornthied in his dragon-morph form in full battle gear. hehe, yes, thats a batleth. Wierd characters and roleplaying fun-guy, just add alchohol... Sid (C) himself
- This is Sid, another roleplaying buddy who wouldn't think of calling himself "furry" yet plays as a large, walking, talking, lizard like creature :P He's a Segorian Snornthied (don't ask..) a reptilian with the ability to morph into just about any reptile like creature.
<May 28, 1998>