<May 27, 1998>
- "Macavity's a Mystery Cat, he's called the Hidden Paw--For he's the master criminal who can defy the Law. He's the bafflement of Scotland Yard, the Flying Squad's despair; For when they reach the scene of crime--Macavity's not there!" Macavity, the Mystery Cat, from Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats by T. S. Eliot
- This one is for Winterbeast, who was nice enough to supply me with an artpad. Done in Adobe Illustrator on a 4x5 Wacom graphics tablet.
- Repeat picture of the B&W one, this time coloured by Raidium of FM. I'm happy with it. Send comments to me if you like it too. :)
- Well, it's after memorial day, so summer has unofficially begun, and here's raina sporting her new swim suit to kick off three months of fun. Color pincel 14x17
- Hey! Medievel clothes were manly and commanding. They said everything, and they demanded respect. They also made one thing clear: these guys were panzies! Boomer © ye Brooke Michelle.
- My favorite animal is the skunk. And here is a lovely drawing of a female mephitis mephitis.
- A rather messy little sketch of Tim the Civil War Fox I salvaged from the evil sketchbook with the bad nasty rough paper. =oP Anyway... =o) Tim © Emilie Bosworth
- Mac and his lovely mate Lhauria from furrymuck, sit holding each other. You can tell they love each other. :) ©1998 B.S.M. Oldrabbit :) Please email me if you wish to use any of my art :)
- well, you've got me working so hard lately, working my hands until they bleed, if i was twice the man i could be, i'd still be half of what you need... Image © 1998 Brian Rogers. Lyrics © 1989 Trent Reznor.
<May 27, 1998>