<May 29, 1998>
- BWEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! My very very very good pal (who is not on Yerf), has COLORED dat ol' black an' white piccie of Xim. WOW WOW, don't it's look all niftay now!! Thanx a billion an' one!!!=D=D=D Xim ish (C)me, but da background ish (C) my very good pal who ish NOT on Yerf but SHOULD be cuz Yerf ish KEWL!;)
- Grr... I am not a happy kitty. Time has been extremely scarce lately thanks to finals, and, this being the case, I decided to cut my flashback thingie in the TimeWrinkle story short and have this be the end of it. I'm sorry this installment is in crummy pencil, but I have *no* time right now and this was the best I could do. :( I'll re-touch it later, but for now this'll have to do. Sorry for keeping you waiting, guys... :P (Lardiner (C) Albert Temple...)
- I was digging thru my old comic book collection when I ran into an old nintendo/Valliant comic and who should be on the cover but Captain N the Game Master i had to do a cross of him and his dog Duke and this was the result. anybody remember the cartoon and that cheezy opening sequence anyway art ©me Captain N © Nintendo of America Inc.
- the new and improved (i hope) Mano now he looks more like an angry teen no? mano © Trey McElveen
- This is my furst commission. I'm not too good in drawing feline characters, but I think this one looks good anyway. Jenner ©His player.