<April 23, 1998>
- This is a great pic that I did. I'm really proud of it. I'm going to start uploading some comic stuff like this. With the little version of Sox and well umm... I don't have a name for the wolf... names? Anywho, this is a big pic, sorry. I didn't want to lose any more detail and quality than I had to. So here it is, Sox Fly Safe, in living color!
- Here is the first of a three part series... Sox Under Things. SOON TO COME: Sox Under Pressure and Sox Under Water... BONUS: Sox Under A Fat Man With a Bucket Of Chicken Stuffed in His Mouth!!!
- An anthropomorphic furry, sleeping the head on a knee. "A friend of mine pushed me to draw cute stuff. I am quite satisfied with that one."
- An anthropomorphic wollf, flipping a coin. "Nate, once again, simply wearing the jacket of a good friend of him"
- Happy somethingorother to Ozy! And happy extremely belated somethingorother to Kevin! And Millie's here too! Time for me to go to work now....
- Occasionally I experiment with pen and ink. This began as an experiment in a slightly Disneyfied style, and ended up being a full-length portrait. Someday, I'll ink the rest. Mngwa is actually gray, but this version graced the first shades-of-brown Westwind page. The character is copyright Jason Knight, and appears in his Westwind/Savannah PBeM.
- A remark by the Westwind/Oasis gamemaster on the probable unattractiveness of camelmorphs, the ruling class in the Drylands, prompted this. It's a quick, unserious sketch, scanned in black and white (hence the jaggy blacks) and colorized using Paintshop Pro. In retrospect, I should have chosen a side view to show off the characteristic hump, but I think she's scary enough as it is.
- A color study for a larger picture (this one is a mere 3"H by 4"W), and a sort of test of whether non-cartoony furries look silly with hair (I'm still undecided). Berol Prismacolors on Mi Tientes (really too textured for small pencil works). One of the Westwind GMs remarked that he "would make a good Dread Pirate Roberts," hence the filename.
- Part of my silly series on the different fictious ways that Lily and Vani first met. In this one, Lily and Vani are acting as robbers. They never got the money. *hee hee* Lily and Vani are characters of Yvonne Bonillas. Artwork is copyright © 1998 Yvonne Bonillas.
- Introducing Jesse (the raccoon). I'm also trying a new set of markers. Not the best. Lily and Jesse are characters of Yvonne Bonillas. Artwork is copyright © 1998 Yvonne Bonillas.
- Lily and Ivan recreate a famous scene from that movie about a sinking boat. *hee hee* Lily and Ivan are characters of Yvonne Bonillas. Artwork is copyright © 1998 Yvonne Bonillas.
- I really think I'd rather have an empty water gun then be standing on a white X! This time, RazBerri's had it, 'cause Wile E.'s traps never fail... er... A little late, but at least I'm starting to get some pics done now. So if I owe you a drawing, just sit tight, I'll get to it soon. Image © 1998 Brian Rogers. character ownership is on the pic.