<April 22, 1998>
- This is just a random pic that I did... and if you didn't notice... it's an octopus.
- Well here's a little part of page 6 of Urth... it doesn't look too exciting.. YET... ooohhhh!
- And here's what happens when you're supposed to be paying attention in meetings at work. Meet Combat Squirrel!!! (I used to not pay attention in classes in high school and college... as you can see, nothing changes....)
- Oi... so much has happened since I last uploaded. The archive changed its name, I moved to a new apartment, entire extinct species fossilized.... Just to prove I'm still alive, here's a pic I'm sketching for a colleague at work. It's a tatoo design, no less....
- A cute anthropomorphic wolf sat, staring at a butterfly on his hand. "Cute enough? Hope you like him. The name is 'Floxy'."
- An anthropomorphic tiger holding a gun. "Quite famous in his world, Jack Tiger is a deadly special forces police agent."
- An anthropomorphic wolf standing in swim shorts, with a ball turning on his left hand finger. "He his my first one. Just call him 'Nate'."
- Two anthropomorphic cheaps, sat on stones playing music. "Just something a bit different. I enjoy that twin brother stuff."
- A rat knight guy and a dragony thing ( I think I had "Jabberwocky" in mind when I drew this) Sorry about the massive file, but there's a lot of detail, y'know?
- Happy Earth-day, everybody! Now get out there and hug a tree! (and get rid of your SUV, and recycle, and pick up litter, and plant shrubberies, and whatnot...)
- A well-armed cervine. The hunters had better watch out this fall...
- A dragon hatchling can be quite a challenge for one's parenting skills.
- Here's a pic I did to celebrate Sneakers' 5th Birthday. April 21st 1998. ©1998 Sean E. Andersen
- Here's a request pic I did for Dr. Dizaster. The profession is in capable paws. :) (Dr. Dizaster © himself)
- Don't blame me! Don't blame me! I asked Kehza what I should draw, and he suggested this! And Furvert suggested the title! Welcome to the Freudian side of the Arabicavulpie's mind. :) (Originally a 8"x10.5"x300 dpi RGB Photoshop file.) See more of Kehza's weirdness at http://www.autobahn.mb.ca/~jeffnik/Furrypages/furry.html
- A remake of the poster for the Replacement Killers. No Mira Sorvino though... I didn't have enough room.
<April 22, 1998>