<November 21, 1997>
- Let's see... foxes are like dogs (kinda) and dogs use fire hydrants for their business. Apparently Sox doesn't like to idea. I'm done with 'im, you can take 'im away... you didn't hear that.
- me doing what I do best...being depressed
- D'OH! I forgot Ken Singshow's birthday! And I'm such a slow drawer too. Goldfur hopes that this belated birthday kiss will make up for it.
- Conclusion to said comic.I like this pic,not 'cause of the fact that it be my B-day,but 'cause it be my first shot at a party pic!AND WHATTA PAR-TAY!Thanks to all the people who sended me Happy B-Day Emails and pics and stuff!It means alot!I only wish I could write down all your names and thank you personally,but I can only remember so much names!All chars('cept Jamaru and Jean22,they be my chars)are ©their creators!
- Now...I dunno if this picture of Mrkikkl's mommy (looking proud of the fact that a flower birthed a cat) will float on SCFA or not, but I tried. She has a cornstalk tail back there somewhere. If you don' care for it, just gawk at the stupidity... if you like it, look long 'cause it might be erased in a day.
- A warning, folks...if you type at around 5 words per minute, DO NOT WRITE A 30-PAGE PAPER!!! Just finished the ugly monster Thursday after A WEEK AND A HALF of work...anyway, Hi, again! This shot o' Mrkikkl pretty much speaks for itself. Wanna hug?
- And it was all a dream... a horrible, horrible dream... or flashback.
- Ah, yes, now we're getting somewhere. This just gets weirder and weirder, doesn't it? (BTW, Kevin and Renata are (C) Thomas Dye. ;) And yes, the "collage" are inentionally copied from Thomas's contributions. It was a good character study. :)
- Roy Calbeck, anime-ted!
- Taking the "anime-ted" routine to the super-deformed level, we find Roy makes a kyoot Samurai Pizza 'Corn!
- Sean Connery, as a dragon, gives advice on how to imitate his accent. Sort of. Blame Wolf Smith, Razi, and a fit of caffienation.
- A unicorn warrior from the Xanadu universe, done in the inimitable Wyman style.
- A fictional WWII-era Soviet squadron patch. Lonnie Combs, aka Razi, did the Yak (plane), and I did the Yak (character).
- Me and Razi had this idea for a gaming megagroup, see, and...
- The design I'm actually printing...I like this one a lot better...she's © me...
- The design for a block print I'm doing in my art class...I actually didn't like how this one turned out, primarily because she resembles the Morton salt girl...go figure...Kate © me...