<November 20, 1997>
- Appatently Tat needs a lesson on how to handel animals. I did this one in a cute little style making Sox and Tat here look really young and I think that little puppy likes it that way. By the way, it reads bot-left, top-left, top-right.
- Sox needed some extra cash so he signed up with the US army for missle testing... WHEEEE!!!
- Tempus continues to fugit, as Renata falls headlong into the Hypnopotamus's sinister spell. BTW, Renata's last line comes by way of Gene. It's either meant to be a kind of "running joke" or to demonstrate a lack of creativity on my part. You decide. ;)
- After months of waiting, "Anastasia" opens tomorrow! Yee-ha! Time to bring the Disney monopoly to its knees! Taan and Anise plan the day accordingly... (Taan © Jessica Park, Anise © moi, Anastasia stuff © Fox)
- Found this one whilst formatting a bunch of diskettes. Just a B&W inking of our favorite villan, Scar, of Lion King fame. I'm sure Scar is © Disney.
- Part 2 of the "decent comic attempt" from last time!When you have no light to guide you and no one to walk beside you,I will come to you,I will--ACK!Hanson?!NONONO!!!It just be Jean 22(Remember him?)in his glowin' form(He a mage,remember?)"Follow me",he says?Hmmm....Jean22 and Kompy is ©Me.
- Part 3 of the "decent comic attempt" from last time!Followin' da birdie!Followin' da bird--EH?!
- Decided not to use my coloured pencils; I got lazy and just coloured this one sketch in with Corel. It's a scan of an inked printout, so it's smaller than the original file and doesn't look the same and stuff. Ah well. Kit © Emily Smith, Dimitri © Fox.
- This bat guy creeped me out when I drew him....I still don't like him but I'm morbidly facinated... :X/
- Boredom does some neat things....I was thinking of archeology or something....and this tomb raiding bison lept to the page.
- Can you tell I was studying (or supposed to be studying) Mesopotamia? Good, I knew you did.....
- This is a character I had a long involved story worked up in my head about......and did nothing with. ;X) He was made mostly in philosophy class....as evidenced by my "God: Transient of the Universe" comment....... heh.
- This is my attempt at a creepy new style.....they just look *wrong* to me for some reason....like one of those odd Calvin Klein commercials....for the sake of humanity I quit doing that! phew!
- Happy Thanksgiving to all of you on the SCFA! :)
- Trixi asked me to draw one of Tet. This file is a small transparent GIF that I'll be using in my homepage.
- The time wrinkle story continues... the Raccoon Kids make up their minds to find out more about the mysterious Hypnopotamus.