<November 19, 1997>
- A pic I should've made long ago. This is dedicated to the ONE Who made me what I am today and gave me my skills. Thank you Jesus... < ^.^ >
- Part one of my first decent attempt at a comic.Seems something bright has caught Kompy's attencion...will curiosity kill the Compy?Stay tuned!Kompy is ©me.
- Another sketch -- I might get to colour these tonight, considering my [expletive deleted] father is unhooking the keyboard because of grades. I'll only be online early in the afternoon for quite some time now, which really bites. Anyone interested in tutoring me in Chemistry or Algebra II? Sigh. Kit © Emily Smith, Dimitri © Fox.
- The last of these sketches, for now, anyway. Hopefully I'll have time to upload some more stuff tomorrow. Probably not. Parents are a royal pain in the arse. Especially mine. Hey, anyone out there have a spare room I could move into? Please? Pretty-please? Okay. I'm kidding. Really. I like my room. Kit © Emily Smith, Dimitri © Fox.
- Inspired by the Time Wrinkle pictures (Great stuff!) and some reading I've been doing. The Observant Raccoon Kid is (C) Albert Temple.
- When Dog City came out I watched ever episode, going as far as to adopt the Bogeyesque voice of Ace Hart, Private Eye......Dog. Heres a character sketch I did of him. Ace Hart and Jim Henson's Dog City are of course © Jim Henson Studios.
- This one was a project for one of my college classes. I had to do an illustrated bedtime story for children.... No real story was written, but I had a general idea of what was happenin'. These are just the rough sketches until i get the painted color ones scanned in also.
- This is the second of four rough sketches.....
- This is the third of four......
- This is the last of the rough sketches.....yay.