<May 30, 1997>
- A little smiling, smug fox for your viewing pleasure.
- The Pexxi are a sentient race dwelling in the Procyon system.
- Here we see Astro Wallaby with one of those green Orion kangas he picked up in a seedy spaceport cantina. This is my favorite image out of this bizarre little riff I went on with Spaceroo's meaner cousin. I've been told Astro Wallaby views this kind of thing as flirting. Astro Wallaby and Orion Kanga © John Siemer
- Sir Kain.©Eric Goodwin
- Found a tiny little mistake in this one, so's I reuploaded it. I was thinking, "How do megalomaniacs view Gene Catlow's participation in the AAWD?" Gene Catlow is © Albert Temple <-- Ye Olde Legal Stuffe
- And now, my new skunk character, Jill Jitters! I created her during a recent Fifi La Fume kick I've experienced. Jill loves money and CAFFEINE! Tell Haley Hedgehog t' watch out for her stash o' Jolt Cola!! Haley © Candy Lewin, and Jolt © whoever owns it.
- Here's my first "PHS Stunt Show" drawing, from 1995. Follow the Polyester Brick Road with Slicker, Vanessa, and her dawg(?) Tito as they search for the Wizard of Id, or sumpin'. But watch out for them flyin' monkeys!! The Wizard of Id © Creators Syndicate, I think...
- The dashing Golden Otter, Blake Beaumont, sword in hand.
- Buster Bunny doing some surfing
- Darien O'Dour ready for action
- My old friend Prof. Burton Badgerton has asked if it might be possible for him to meet some of my new friends! Though I've done quite a bit of commission work for him, he's been absent from my SCFA postings for a while, so, Professor... meet the lowest-flying comet in the entire furry world... Haley! :) Prof. Badgerton © Clifford Lieder - Haley Hedgehog © Candy Lewin
- A rather confident looking fox morph with a gat.
- When Astro found out the baddies had acid for blood, he decided to fill'em fulla lead and sell'em as car batteries. A Warrior of Virtue he ain't. =o) [I need to think up a plot for a new strip sometime. And thanks to the Bigfella for the keen pics. [Not only is he good, he's productive! =o)]]
- Being a kangaroo in a room full of skunks and foxes is no guaruntee that you're the tallest fur there. Heck, at 5'11, there are mice taller then me. Maybe I should have been SpaceQuokka, or maybe SpacePademelon. =o) [ACK!!! Two Quickyinkies in a row!!! =oP =o)]
<May 30, 1997>