<May 29, 1997>
- A REALLY ANGRY bunny rabbit sketch! More to come soon...
- AAAAHHHHH!!!!! feels good to finally have that pic uploaded! here it is! the one scanned a LOOOOOOOONG time 'go!
- 'nother one of sally. looked better uncolored as does almost everything ELSE i upload. =( it was an expeirement w/ more water color stuff anyways!
- This is a fur i created....just doodles, really! it's soooo good to upload once again!
- again, some more doodles. the one witht hte baseball bat DOES have pants! it just isn't COLORED!
- it's an old drawing. one of me holding a self portrait.
- Another attempt at a self-portrait, artier and more pensive this time. The orginal drawing was in pencil and markers; but after I scanned it, opened it in Photoshop and converted from RGB color (JPEG) to indexed color (GIF) I got this unexpected but fantastic result.
- Greetings to Abacus Jura, who furnished me with a warm welcome shortly after I joined the SCFA. Abacus Jura © Jason Williams
- More stuff from the sketchbook. The Missouri Birdman is the tabloids' name for an alien cyborg currently in the government's employ.
- I sent this image to Gene Catlow in reference to an extremely muddled e-mail I'd sent him. He didn't actually react this way, I just like drawing him as a mad scientist. Gene Catlow © Albert Temple
- Capellans have a tendency to turn everything into a game, and thus the chore of delivering nutrients to the antibacterial microbes in the ducts becomes an impromptu game of hoops for Gene and B-Artisan. Gene Catlow © Albert Temple
- Here's a twisted little one liner from my evil brain. This image arose from an e-mail conversation with Spaceroo that neither of us had ever seen a Trek episode where they beamed down with anything more than their spiffy little uniforms. Spaceroo © John Siemer
- It's the *Back to the 70's* collection! You'd have to buy 1,210 individual albums just to hear all the great tracks included on this *ONE* album! Order your set now starting with "1978" by writing: Afro Puff P.O. Box 18 San Oshkosh, Oklatucky, 49311
- A much better approach I think than that awful cartoon they've got now. Oh well. :) (Skippy © WB, Spengler Skunk © Tom Ziolkowski)
- Matt's little fox guy is playing imaginary hide-and-seek with me. I am the chandaleer (how is it spelt?). Explanation 1: In THE BOOK, most ships have many rooms with carpet-all. So the carpet is even on the ceileings. (and for good reason) Explanation 2: I have becoem addicted to programming. Every bit of my spare time is going twards it. However at my new job as a gounds keeper, I have 30mins for a break. Therefore, although in a very anti-furry environment, I am able to draw. This is what I did today cause of the lonlyness of a fellow furry.
- toonff.gif revisited. This time I did the toon wolf in a different style and he's now holding a pencil.
- Spaceroo, Ozymandias, and Ikyoto the loveable bravehearted lemur [who really ISN'T neon blue like this... long story. =o)] dance a save away. Coconino County gets a little weird around midnight. =o) [I need to think up a good background someday. And recolor it, and... =o)]
- A Caitian in a classic Trek uniform crouches in front of a cargo container, ready to pounce on a loose Tribble. Commisioned pic.
- A Caitian in a classic Trek uniform hang onto a firmly-rooted palm tree as a hull breach progresses behind her. She won't be in danger much longer, a force-field will secure the hole very soon. Commissioned pic.
- B'Aijha lying on her stomach, looking fairly predatory as she almost always does. Commissioned pic.
- From a quick game of baseball of FurryMuck one night. Lindgold, Annabel (and her pet ant), and Bander pose for a team photo. Okay, so it's a small team. All characters are copyright to their respective players.
- A stripey tiger fem casually sits, facing the viewer. Commissioned pic.
<May 29, 1997>