<June 3, 2003>
- A family of penguins I did for C-ACE (unfortunately, it didn't sell). Alternate title being "I wish I was a werepenguin" :D
- Shoot-out on the mecha... not what Pira had planned, and the Three Zeppelins allready adorned the heavens. Not that she had time to contemplate the prophecy with that wolf trying to gun her back to next week, she thought as she fired another plasma round. It hit nothing but fungi, and the Three were already getting close to the sun.
- Yaay, crappy photoshop composing shiznit. Yaay, freaky-as-all-heck characters drawn while I was sitting in a corner of a local arcade watching people dace to Dance Dance Revolution. For those wondering? Yes, I STILL suck at the game. I rather watch and listen to the tunes. I rather play in the hand-based 'dancing' games, anyway.
- Another pic from the Art Trade Challange.
- Another pic from the Art Trade Challange
- A furry girl in the flower field.
- quick painter scribble of Unknown. :) old character, redone. no touchie, or you get eaten.
- "greater werewolf of smoke"
- Winter 2003...