<June 3, 2002>
- Total surrender to the way things should be. Dinrael is the intellectual property of his player.
- Graphical deconstruction of an earlier image, or maybe just monkey-ing around in Photoshop. Hey, at least it's not some boring con badge or a furry representation of someone's favorite mall-core group. All socio-political premonitions continue to come true, plus some I hadn't the courage to expect.
- One of the charity commissions I did to benefit the victims of the 9.11.2001 WTC attacks, my pal Otis requested a pic of Spunky blowing him a little smooch :) Hope you like her, Otis! [Spunky © 1999 by Jen Seng] -- [Nov. 3, 2001]
- Acrylics on 9 X 12 Bristol... a skunkette enjoying the song of a nearby bluebird. Ech, I think I'm spending too much time in the garden! :-P
- In my boredom I decided that my comic book world needed some form of entertainment... so I made their version of my favorite band (Creed). This picture confirms my theory about myself being a nerd with no life... I got this picture off a t-shirt that I bought at a Creed concert. Their names are Alexander (ram), Myeko (wildcat), and Decatur (Raccoon). Insert legal mumbo jumbo about Creed belonging to wind-up entertainment... here.
- Oded Fehr is a seksy biotch, and my own personal fantasy man, so I decided it was time to bring my fantasy to life. Here is Oded as a werewolf, the fantasy man that stalks through my dreams. ROWR!