<February 9, 1998>
- Cecilia and shipmate, standing around looking reproachful. Prismacolors again. Yay! Cecilia, etc © me...
- Well now, since Valentine's Day is coming up and I'm just as mushy as a bowl of warm oatmeal, I decided to do some pics of those among my massive ranks of characters who have paired off. First up, the so-cute-you-could-just-puke Frenchies, Savanchy and Visenne (whom a few of you may recognize from their TO:WoR cameo) Savanchy 'n' Vi © me. Oh, and she's not actually that much taller than he; just sorta turned out that way, y'know?
- A chunk of the wallpaper I'm making for sections of my webpage (that is, when I get off my lazy tuckus long enough to update it) ..Test your furriness: can YOU locate the three non-morphic creatures? All characters herein © me, except for the funny-lookin' ones.
- This is going to be my first meaningfull Valentine's day... yaaay! 1998 rules. :)
- Thank you for the beautiful picture, Hysteria! I haven't mentioned this before, but I *love* the way you do your word balloons, with the tail of the character speaking designed into it! That is very unique! (Uniquely furry, too, since it wouldn't work for hy00mans.) Hysteria is © Julie Miyamoto!
- The time wrinkle story continues... but the work at the Institute doesn't. Kevin recovers from his 'overload' to discover that Gene can't seem to get one of the Institute's suppliers, Wolverex, to do business with them! What's going on, that what he wants to know. Kevin © Thomas K. Dye, Chibi Gwedel © Wendy Rice, and the Prof. © Clifford Lieder.