<February 8, 1998>
- Kandra, the foxette, of FurryMUCK. Kandra is copyright 1998 by Felicia Kaye.
- Another sketch of Kandra of FurryMUCK.
- The time story continues as the media makes Much Ado About Nothing with Renata's bit of Hypnopotamus-induced misinformation. Is All's Well that Ends Well in this Comedy of Errors? Tune in again and see! Featuring several cameos: Azy, Catnel, ShadowDreamer and invisicat from Yiffnet, and, earning a special round of paws-applaws, CatsWhisker, whose fantastic artistic efforts have given the time story an exciting new dimension! CatsWhisker, you GO girl! :) All characters © their creators. :)
- Commish pic o' Aulderbane of FluffMUCK,in all his Nine-Tailed Kitsune glory.He's one of my first shots at drawing a Kitsune,and I think a fairly good job,don'tcha think?Aulderbane's©Chuck Calabria,beter known as Quentin Kitsune to you folks.
- Ahh,been meaning to post up a pic o' Kendall!Even threw in a pic o' Sir Kain just for the fun of it!Still not the look I wanted,but it's the best one of Kendall I have!Oh,well...Both are©Eric Goodwin.
- Tobin the beatnik otter, sitting and thinking.
- I was recently honored with a rendition by that amiable ambassador of azure altitiude, BigBlueFox! Sitting in the paw on the gregarious giant, one does notice how much nicer the air is... but the view! You won't believe it, folks... :) BBF is © that Karsten Auckter fellow!
- So... Drip has plans to replace me with a homemade clone, does he? Thanks for the warning, Dave, but in case he hasn't figured it out himself by now *heh* just tell him, as Bootsy Collins put it, "I'm like a Hiplock Storage Bag... you can shake me, but you can't break me!" :) And if he still wants trouble, I'll swipe all his NIN cd's and replace 'em with Bobby McFerrin. So he better be cool. >:)
- A cute male bunny wearing a jacket. Partial pic.
- Dusk Aheyesviha, a tough, independent-minded female bunny. Here she's in an unusually peaceful mood, relaxing under a tree. hand-drawn and scanned, background added in Painter. Partial pic.
- "Trust me!" Locksley the jennie-fox Fixer makes a deal over the phone. From my Neustral CyFurPunk RPG campaign. Locksley (C) his player.
- Tet isn't too pleased about that book I was reading - at first. First time I've drawn him, too. Then Trixi intervenes and ponders worse things than tutus...