<February 7, 1998>
- Sandy the Lynx, © herself...I like the way this one turned out...oh, and at the moment, I'm putting a hold on all new requests...school takes up too much time : P I am incredibly behind...must catch up...urgh...*dying* : P
- I just now whipped this up in the last three hours or so...Mostly an excuse to play with the software that came with my scanner; also an excuse to draw the always-hip Coyote Nate, who, while waiting for a muse, has encountered the wrong demigoddess: Errin the weasel makes a celebrity cameo as one of the Erinyidae (Greek goddesses of discord). CN © Nate Patrin, Errin © me!
- Joy, after a hard workout. Female lioness in excercise garb.
- After seeing American Werewolf In Paris several weeks ago(heck,before that!),first thing that came to mind...wereCOMPYs?Well,that was the look I was aiming for,anyway.And NO!None of them are me!They just...wereCOMPYs!I've seen worse...
- An armored porcupine whom,after quite recently relistening to my Pure Moods CD,came up with his nickname Jarre'(as in Jean Michele Jarre).He's based of an idea for a Fanfic I've had in my mind for a while,called ASYLUM.No plans on doing the Fanfic anytime soon,not will I show off the rest of the team just yet since most are hedgehogs(well,the way I draw hegies,well...Jarre©me.
- I was asked to draw out a possible logo we might be using for our Junior High '99 shirts.Most of the PhotoDeluxe touchups might not be in the finished version,but the colors are the same.And yes,that *IS* a anthro surfin' shark!
- More pic from Osaka New Year Fur Meeting '98... it's me riding on the hood of Kitsune Inokuma's SUV. "I'm flying,Jack!" "Oh,shuddup!!" <<kids...don't try this>> Me © Me Kitsune Inokuma © Himself
- I finally drew me little buddy Mitz-Fritz! Sharky has something he wants. Will he get it??? Um.... I don't know. These chars are both © Seby!
- Frommer the opossum, looking a bit bluer than usual.
- Barry T. Bruin (a bear) looking distraught and apologetic; don't ask me why. Colored pencil drawing.
- A picture in search of a story. A nervous-looking hyooman is confronted by a rhinoceros and a hippopotamus. Don't let those smiles fool you; those pachyderms are up to no good! Pencil drawing.
- Cyber Tiger
- The Shadow Wolf
- A picture for Inhandra's Valentine request. B&W ink of Inhandra ( © Kelly Dunlap) and Isomorph ( © Mike Moore) in an embrace.
- So how would you thank Ratman for what will soon be two years of maintaining the SCFA? Why, draw a picture that'll make him groan, of course. :) Top part: What the name "Ratman" makes me think of. And yes, that's the rat signal. Bottom part: By day, he's the mild-mannered Kilo. :)
- It's natural to wonder what your entry in the book of life looks like, I imagine. *sigh* Oh, well.